House, 3 Bedrooms, 1+ Baths, Sleeps 8
5 minute walk to beach - 3/10ths mile. 2 1/2 blocks to beach. Bright, clean, cottage decor, 2-Level, larger 3 bedroom/1 full bath plus outdoor shower. 1500 sq. feet; fenced yard, Quiet family neighborhood, dead-end street, large deck/propane grill. Off-street parking for 3 cars. Window air Conditioned/Ceiling Fans throughout.
Located at the top of the main street lined with shops and restaurants leading to beach/Pier. 5 min. walk (3/10ths of a mile) walk to the Pier, beach, amusements, Dunkin Donuts, Derry Queen. Behind Saco/Biddeford Bank, Library, Town Hall Corner. Away from noise of train tracks!
Excellent family rental
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
Excellent family rental
Awesome cottage - but leave it for us
The cottage itself is extremely clean and comfortable. There’s A/C for the hot days and plenty of windows to take advantage of those nice evening ocean breezes. And if it rains (it rained once during the two weeks we spent) the owners have all kinds of games to keep a family entertained. Oh, and there’s even a nicely landscaped yard for the kids to play in while at home. We also like the ability to take advantage of the grill and full kitchen for breakfast, lunch, and dinners, unexpectedly saving us a ton of money by not having to go out for meals.
This cottage is a perfect OOB getaway.
Activity and Interests
* 3/10 of a mile (5 min. walk) to:
-Seven-mile beach, The Pier, Amusements, shops, restaurants
-Salons, spas, massage
-ATM/Bank, Pharmacy and convenience stores
-Fireworks every Thursday night in Summer; outdoor movies Friday nights
-Mini golf, Fruit and Seafood stands, grocery.
Short drive to:
-Golf and fishing
* -MonkeyTrunks - Zipline and swings
* -Dunegrass Golf Course
-Ocean Park, Portland, Camp Ellis, Biddeford, Saco
-The Scarborough Raceway
-Scarborough Marsh Nature Preserve, nature walk, canoe/kayak tours
-Quaint Portland with cruises, whale watches, museums, shops
-Funtown/Splashtown and Aquaboggin Theme/Water Parks
-Kennebunkport Town/York's Wild Kingdom
-Biddeford Trolley Museum
-Ogunquit's famous Perkins Cove and Marginal Way, Ogunquit Playhouse
-Homer Winslow's Studio at Prouts Neck
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
May 31 2015 - Oct 24 2015
6 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $100
- Refundable damage deposit $400
- Tax Rate 8.0%
$500 deposit to hold. 1/2 payment due 60 days prior to arrival, Final payment due 30 days prior to arrival.
Weekly Rate: $1900 (Peak Summer Season)
Strict MAXIMUM of 8 guests. Must be 21 years old to sign agreement.
Maine Rental License on file and the home meets all state and local rental safety requirements. Refundable* damage deposit of $400 per rental; Maine tax of 8% required on all bookings.
*Refer to rental agreement for complete terms and conditions.
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dining Area
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Ocean View
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 1 full bathroom, plus outdoor shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Master Bedroom - King, Second Bedroom - Queen, Third Bedroom - 2 twins. Pull-out couch in living room.
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Fully equipped kitchen with full size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, toasters, Keurig, plates, cups, pots, utensils, dining room. Large Deck, outdoor shower, Grill. Basketball hoop. Off-street parking, fenced in yard. Master bedroom - King bed 2nd bedroom - Queen bed 3rd bedroom - 2 twin beds Living Room - Pullout queen bed -Window air conditioned/ceiling fans throughout. -Basic cable, DVD player. -Large deck/gas grill/Outdoor shower. -Fenced in backyard -Hammock, Basketball hoop. -Off-street parking. -Free use of beach chairs and umbrellas. (Limited Quantity) -Linens and towels NOT provided.