House, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 12
The relaxing getaway that you have been longing for, and the Lights! Camera! Action! that Los Angeles is famous for, is all here with this five bedroom + separate studio/loft + three bathroom vacation rental home. The property sleeps up to 12 guests, and is minutes away from many of the major attractions that Los Angeles has to offer. This spacious home, has 3,000 square feet of living space, and panoramic views from city lights, and Universal Studios to mountain ranges in the distance. Peace and quiet when you want it, while being only 5 minutes away from shops, restaurants, movie theatres bowling, hiking, and free summer music concerts in the city park. Property also features access to the spectacular view 55 ft clubhouse pool and tennis court facilities and a private garden spa.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
staying at the mini estate was great. we were two families and there was place for everyone. The facilities were wonderful and we enjoyed the pool jacuzzi and tennis court.
The mini estate is situated in the valley with a beautiful view.
It was great!!!
Daniela A. Israel
Activity and Interests
So much to do so little time! This is a great house to use as a base
to visit many attractions. Take an overnight trip to Mexico (3 hour
drive). Fly to Las Vegas for the day from the local Burbank Airport
(1/2 hr flight). The house is centrally located to some of LA's
major attractions, without the crowds and noise. Disneyland is less than
an hour drive. Plus all the local attractions like Universal Studios,
Hollywood, Magic Mountain, and Getty Museum are less than 1/2 hr
away. Less than a ten minute drive, is one of LA's largest
shopping malls, and just a two minute walk to the bottom of the garden, or the top of the hill, and you feel like you are a world away in the rolling hills and trails, of the Santa Monica Mountains! In addition, five minutes from the house
is beautiful Topanga Canyon, which winds through the hills, for a 20-
minute scenic drive directly to the beach. Less than 15 minutes from
the house, are several public golf courses, movie theatres, bars,
restaurants, nightclubs and during summer, free concerts in the
park. There's also shopping in Camarillo, where one of the country's
largest name brand outlet malls is located - less than 30 minutes
away. Or you could just relax in the 6 person hot tub/jacuzzi on
garden patio, and enjoy the spectacular city view. The Panoramic view from the 55 ft pool and
tennis court, is only a 3 minute walk up the hill. These facilities are available from
sun-up to sun-down. What kind of vacation do you wish for?
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 14 2015 - Aug 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Jan 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Damage Insurance Premium $49.00
- Cleaning $151.00
- Refundable damage deposit $100.00
We require ½ the rental fee by 5:00pm on the 3rd day of your hold period, and the other ½, 30 days before your scheduled arrival, to book either of our properties. If your arrival dates are less than 30 days away, all fees are due at the end of the hold period. For the most part, all taxes and fees are included in the nightly rental amount.
**Large events/house parties are strictly prohibited 12 guests total allowed on grounds.
**You must be 24+ to sign our contract. Any single adults in your group under the age of 21, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
**$49 Damage Protection premium and $100 refundable incidental fee required.
**Foreign residents must pay a $500 damage deposit
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 5 - 1 king, 2 twin/ single, 1 sleep sofa /futon, Twin/Single are bunk beds
- Bedroom 4 - 1 king, 1 baby crib
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- There is 1 large master bedroom with en suite bath and a king size bed. 1 large bedroom has a king bed a queen sleeper sofa and a loft bunk. 1 spacious room has 2 twin beds. Two spacious rooms have queen size beds. Additional amenities include 6 rooms with cable TV, and a DVD player. There are 70+ DVD movies, Sony Playstation 2 + video games, full kitchen with dishwasher, central air-conditioning and heat, gas BBQ grill, and a washing machine and dryer. On the rear garden patio, is a six person spa/hot tub - perfect for balmy nights relaxing in the bubbles and enjoying the twinkling lights of the city below. Spectacular view tennis court and pool, accessible by resident guests, is only a 3 minute walk from the driveway.. Tennis rackets and balls are also provided, as are free unlimited local and long distance phone calls to land lines, and wireless Internet access from any part of the house.