Aloha! Welcome to The Waikiki Skytower, another Cesar's loving
place with complementary inside unit washer and dryer, detergent included!
This is a brand new completely renovated luxury condo end
unit location, 21st floor in a tall building with panoramic views
from every single window.
In order to maintain a high level of luxury, this is strictly a NON-
SMOKING condo. This immaculate, executive condo is for the
discriminating visitor who demands top quality in their surroundings.
Provides gorgeous ocean view, sit back in your living room or lanai
and enjoy some of the most beautiful sunsets. Also you will enjoy
views of the Ala Wai Canal and Koolau Mountain range from every
window and large lanai.
The entire condo unit was recently renovated as my second home with
imported Indian Granite floors, synthetic ANTI-ALLERGIC top of the
line berber carpet and corian granite countertops in the kitchen and
bathroom. The kitchen and bathroom cabinets were replaced with
luxurious maple wood cabinets. The kitchen was also furnished with
brand new stainless steel appliances.
The building is just a short walk to the beach and the Zoo in the
best side of Waikiki close to several convenient stores.
THE SPECIAL AMENITIES ARE:
-Gorgeous full size rattan futon bed serves as couch or pull out bed
for children or additional couple.
-One flat screen cable/TV in living room and another cable/TV in
bedroom with VCR and DVD for your convenience.
- Floor to ceiling mirror closet doors in private bedroom.
- King size top of the line deluxe pillow top "Celestial" bed
complete with feather down pillows and 400 thread count Egyptian
- Unit is equipped with its own washer and dryer.
- Assigned, covered parking stall with security gates
- Free high speed internet access from your own laptop.
- Free unlimited local phone calls
- Two brand new air conditioning units with remote control.
- Large lanai
- Pool and paddle tennis court
- Best Waikiki location, short walk to the beach or the zoo.
- Completely renovated, all first quality and new.
Scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, surfing, boating, sailing,
waterskiing, golf, Hiking, rock climbing, fishing, sight seeing,
wildlife viewing, shopping, restaurants, life theater, cinemas,
museums, surfing lessons at Waikiki beach almost all day, Pearl
Harbor, windsurfing, parasailing, jet skiing.