This is a lovely, very clean, beautiful home that has recently been updated. The house has 2 floors, each with a separate entrance. Each floor of the house includes 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with tub/shower, kitchen with gas stove, and living room. Each floor has a 2 queen-sized beds, 2 twin-sized beds, 1 queen-sized pullout sleeper couch, and a 2-person loveseat. Rent either one floor, or both floors for a large group/family. One floor sleeps up to 8 people comfortably, or 16 people for both floors.
There is also a large yard with 2 outdoor private showers, 2 gas B-B-Q
grills, patio sets with umbrellas, and lounge chairs. In front, there is a four car parking capacity on the property and plenty of street parking.
The house is located 2 short walking blocks from the Lavallette beach. The Lavallette beach has lifeguards present at swim zones during beach hours. Lavallette charges a fee to go onto the beach, however we do provide 2 complementary beach badges.
This rental is available seasonal, monthly, or weekly. Both floors work great for large families.
Make the summer of 2014 a summer to remember! You will want to return again next year!!! Also, we are taking reservations for weeks and months in the summer of 2015.
Note about photos: For the photos, the first 8 photos are of the 1st floor. The last 7 photos are of the 2nd floor.
Born in New Jersey and raised in New Jersey. I have two properties in Lavallette. One is my personal home and the other I rent. I have been renting this house for over 10 years and everyone tells me that it's the best house they ever rented. I aim to please my guests and always provide the little extras that make vacations memorable and special.
“Lavallette is my favorite place to spend over the summer.”
Stuff to do around town:
- Ice Cream at Night
- Tanning on the Beach
- Swimming in the Ocean
- Sunsets across Barnegat Bay
- Sunrises across the Atlantic Ocean
- Dining out at Seafood Restaurants
- Fishing and Crabbing on the Docks
- Renting 2 and 4-person bikes
- Pools and Slides at the Seaside Water Park
- Games and Rides at the Seaside Boardwalk
- Morning Jogs on the town-wide Boardwalk
- Shopping at Summer Clothing and Gift Shops
- Trying your luck at Put-Put and Mini Golf Courses
- Taking young kids to Lavallette's jungle gym areas along the Bay
- Playing at Lavallette's Tennis and Basketball Courts overlooking the
Nearby stores/restaurants include:
- Rite Aid
- Dunkin Donuts
- A&P Supermarket
- Lenny's Pizzeria
- Beach Bum Bagel Shop
- Johnny Fries
- The Bayview Cafe
- Crab's Claw Restaurant
- Labrador Lounge Restaurant
- Jersey Mike's Subs
- Big Ed's Produce Farmers Market
- Iceberg Ice Cream Parlor
- The Music Man Singing Ice Cream Shop
- 3 Miles = Seaside Boardwalk and Amusement Park
- 3 Miles = Seaside Break Water Beach Water Park (formally Water
- 7 Miles = AMC Lowes Seacourt Movie Theatre (Toms River)
- 9 Miles = Jenkinson's Boardwalk & Aquarium (Point Pleasant)
- 35 Miles = Six Flags Great Adventure Park & Hurriane Harbor (Jackson)
- 37 Miles = Long Beach Island
- 63 Miles = Atlantic City Casinos
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Nightly Rate: $250 - $300
Weekly Rate: $1000 - $1800
Monthly Rate: $7000 - $8000
*************** SUMMER OF 2015 ***************
Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday
“I am always a phone call away to help you with anything that you need.”