This is a posh 7th Floor Luxury Vacation Condo in Vanderbilt Towers on Vanderbilt Beach.
* The 7th floor, 2 bedroom, 2 baths, condo in Vanderbilt Towers received new tile flooring throughout in 2013 as well as a make-over of the two (2) bathrooms, new memory comfort mattresses for the King-size bed as well as for the two Twin beds, a 55' wall-mounted flat screen TV, and the latest in trendy beach furnishings to provide the kind of luxury that makes for a phantastic beach side vacation.
The condo offers magnificent views, secure WI-FI, artwork, unlimited FREE calling anywhere in the US and Canada, a heated pool, marvelous beach access, great location for shopping, dining, etc. We pamper our guests.
* The VIEW from the 7th floor is magnificent, over Gulf of Mexico waters, over the mangroves of Delnor Wiggins State Park, all the way to Barefoot Beach in Bonita Springs and beyond.
* The luxury condo has sparkling ceilings throughout, making it a one of a kind place.
* The ENTRY into the condo speaks of luxury and is astounding with the floor's medallion inlays.
* The Florida KITCHEN has white cabinets with brass filigree handles. It has all the usual appliances as well as everything from champagne glasses to tea cups, and from colorful glass lid pots to garlic press. Every day living as well as entertaining is a sumptuous experience, and all is there for luxury living and hosting in style.
* The DINING area is inviting with leather/wood chairs, a palm tree base and glass top table, and matching table decor. The hues are light in color with an elegant tropical flair.
* The GREAT ROOM has luxury blue Italian leather seating--love seats and easy chair, 55' wall mounted TV, ottomans, and side tables. The luxury decor reflects the latest trend in a surprisingly new beach look. The wonderful view is of the Gulf of Mexico water way called Turkey Bay.
* The LANAI with its astounding view of the Gulf of Mexico, Turkey Bay, and Marina Bay waters is accessed through the great room and master bedroom. A huge glass wall with sliding door separates
these luxury rooms from the large lanai. The view from the bench as well as any one of the two eating/dining areas is magnificent--of the Gulf of Mexico waters, over the mangroves of Delnor Wiggins State Park, all the way to Barefoot Beach in Bonita Springs and beyond. The sub-tropical evening sky with all the stars and moon creates a very romantic atmosphere for a late evening dining.
* The luxury MASTER BEDROOM SUITE is furnished with Robb & Stucky island style furniture including an armoise with TV, King-size bed with memory foam sleep comfort, goose down comforter (winter only), and comes with the very best view a bed can offer of the Gulf of Mexico.
* The Master BATH is modern, has a walk-in shower with clear glass doors, rain shower hear, niche, a designer vanity, and mirror walls.
* The 2nd BEDROOM view is of the Turkey Bay waterway and well into the distance, astounding visitors every time. The room is furnished with Rob & Stukcy island furniture, including two (2) twin beds each with memory foam sleep comfort mattress.
* The 2nd BATH is modern, has walk-in shower with clear glass doors, niche, a designer vanity, and mirror walls.
* The BEACH is just minutes away, a 3 to 5 minute walk along a private walk bordering on state park property. Vanderbilt Beach was voted the best beach many years over as the powder-sugar like sand is unrivaled.
Watching the sun set is a very beautiful and relaxing way to end a day on the beach.
* The POOL is surrounded by tropical vegetation. The pool deck is an oasis for relaxing and sun bathing. The pool is adjacent to the building and its use is limited to owners and their guests with
reservations. The pool is heated in the winter.
* WE TAKE GOOD CARE OF OUR GUESTS; guests receive a pass to all of Florida's State Parks, and we accommodate special requests like pre-arrival shopping, etc.
We also furnish over-sized Egyptian cotton towels and more. The pass is good for Delnor Wiggins State Park as well as all other FL State Parks. The pass (provided for the stay of the vacation),gives unlimited free access on foot, by bike, or car to all the parks' amenities, beach, boat launch, and picnic areas.
* The BUILDING, each one of the 8 floors has a wall mural depicting a Naples only attraction sketched by a local resident artist, enhancing uniqueness and style of this luxury beach side retreat. The building is on a private peninsula with gated access, creating a secure environment 24/7.
* A private walkway leads to the beach and park as well as to the endless bike path and pedestrian hiking ways.
* LOCATION: The condo is a mile north of the Ritz Carlton Hotel, and one half mile north of
the prestigious LaPlaya Resort. Fine dining--Watermark Grill, Turtle Club; shopping--Publix and Wal-Mart; and the Naples Philharmonic, all areonly minutes away.
The residence offers all the amenities that make it a first class destination--for seasonal renters, for living at the beach while waiting to move into a%2
We are sun & fun loving people. Ingrid grew up in Europe and worked in Germany, England, and France before coming to the USA where she was awarded the Doctor of Education degree. Jerry is a honored veteran of the Vietnam War, a sharp-shooter, and in later years investigated for the Inspector General’s office of the Army. He retired from now Alcatel-Lucent.
“While still at our now other vacation home on the Chain-O-Lakes in IL we longed for the beach. After looking up and down the coast from Ft. Myers to Marco Island, we loved having not only the beach, but also a State Park right outside the security gate to Vanderbilt Towers.”
* Visit Orlando, Disneyland, Epcot Center, Magic Kingdom, approx. 200 mls.
* Visit Tampa, Bush Gardens, approx. 135 mls.
* Delnor Wiggins State Park and Beach, 3 to 5 min walk, 5 Parking areas, picnic tables, boardwalks, showers, observation tower, boat-launching ramp, swimming, boating, fishing.
* Naples Beaches, from Gordon Pass to Seagate Drive. 0ver 10 miles of sandy beach.
* Vanderbilt Beach with restrooms, plenty of parking in lot next to Ritz Carlton Hotel.
* Clam Pass Park/Beach with kayak and catamaran rentals, scenic boardwalk.
* Visit 10,000 Islands, 1 hour by car.
* Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, 16 minutes by car.
* Naples Philharmonic, 10 minutes by car.
* Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, 25 minutes by car.
* The Shops at Waterside--Gucci, Tiffany's, Channel, Louis Vuitton.
* Fine and casual dining--Caribbean, Floribbean, French, German, American, Watermark Grill, Turtle Club, Stoney's Steakhouse, Crissy's at Bayfront. The Patio Cafe--tell them you heard of them from Ingrid, the gal who gave them a thumbs up on Trip Advisor.
* Florida Golf
* Mini Golf
* Shuffle Board
* Naple's Trolly Tour
* Kayak the Everglades
* And Much More
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
“Coming from the north we were awe struck by the view, day as well as night, and the condo home had all the basics: fantastic views, ceilings that glittered, a nice flowing layout, plenty of room. The needed repairs were easy to take care of. In 2013 the condo was once again updated to be current in style. It is a gorgeous vacation home.”