Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
3 bedroom 2 bath condo on Roberts Avenue just 1.5 blocks
from the famous Wildwood Boardwalk and Beach!! 2 blocks from
Boardwalk Water Parks and Wildwood Convention Center. Close enough
to sit on the deck and watch the coasters go up and down. Everything
Wildwood has to offer is just minutes away!!
Condo was built just before the 2005 beach season and includes a roomy
and comfortable interior decor. Ceramic tile kitchen as well as in
all of the bathrooms. TV and DVD players in all bedrooms. Private
deck. Private outdoor showers. Private two-car garage. Central air-
conditioning along with ceiling fans in each bedroom and living
room. Washer/dryer, microwave, electric range and oven,
refrigerator/freezer, 32' TV in living room. Wall to wall berber
carpets. Master bedroom with full bath. Great Weather guaranteed!!
About the Owner
We are a family owned property that only rents to other families who will treat our condo like their own. We want our renters to relax and enjoy themselves. Everything you have in your home we have in our condo. Great restaurants within a block with the beach and boards at your close reach.
Guestbook comments from the owner
I just wanted to drop you a note to tell you what a nice time we had in Wildwood this past week. Your unit is beautiful and we really felt very comfortable there. Thank you very much. As directed, we left the keys with Blue Ocean Realty on Saturday as we were leaving.
Please feel free to use me as reference if a prospective renter has any questions about your terrific unit.
4.8 based on 4 traveler reviews
Wildwood Antique Car Show
I recommend to all my friends!
From the Owner
“Close to the beach, close to the boardwalk and close to everything. Great location where you can walk to everything. We are less than 2 blocks from the water parks and a block and a half from boardwalk. You can watch the wooden roller coaster form Moreys from our deck. Park and tennis courts a 2 block walk away.”
Activity and Interests
Biking, Golf, Miniature Golf, Amusement Parks, Wildlife Viewing,
Shopping, Restaurants, Cinemas, Sightseeing, Swimming, Boating,
Sailing, Surfing, Jet Skiing, Rafting, tennis. Convention center within 2 blocks of our condo. All of these activities are within walking distance.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Jan 25 2015 - Sep 12 2015
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Per lease agreement deposit required to book and remaining rental balance is due 30 days prior to your rental week.
05/23 Memorial Day Weekend - $600
06/20 $1500 2015 Season Rates
09/13-16 $800 (Firemens weekend)
09/20-23 $800 (Irish Weekend)
9/28-30 Monster Truck weekend $550
10/17 $500 (Doo Wop weekend)
From the Owner
“On a nice clean block on Roberts Ave with mostly all new properties on each side of the street, something you do not always get in wildwood. Our building ONLY rents to families to it is a safe family building and environment for everyone.”
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- botanical garden
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water tubing
- 1300 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- plus 2 very well kept outside showers for all guests coming back from the beach
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- master bedroom with full bath plusd 2 additional bedrooms with 2 twins in each room. TV and DVD in every bedroom.
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Amenities as desciribed above. Located on the newest, cleanest block in Wildwood. Something that separates our condo from the rest is that every home on the block is very new within viewing distance when you are relaxing on our deck. You will not get that on many of the other condo's you may be reviewing. This adds to your comfort level. Everything you could need for a pleasant and comfortable beach vacation. Small dogs of less than 25lbs are welcome upon request. Only one dog is allowable. 05/23 Memorial Day Weekend - $600 05/30 $900 06/06 $1200 06/13 $1500 06/20 $1500 2015 Season Rates 06/27 $1575 07/04 $1600 07/11 $1600 07/18 $1650 07/25 $1700 08/01 $1800 08/08 $1750 08/15 $1650 08/22 $1500 08/29 $1100 09/13-16 $800 (Firemens weekend) 09/20-23 $800 (Irish Weekend) 9/28-30 Monster Truck weekend $550 10/17 $500 (Doo Wop weekend) 10/22 $350 10/29 $350 Rates