Compare The Features of Penthouse Corner #1008
* -Top floor, corner, oceanfront, deluxe, one bedroom condo (The views get better the higher the floor.)
* -Best location in building
* -Large 3D HD 240HZ Led TV
* -Newly upgraded & nicely furnished.
* -Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam king mattress -Upgraded Cool Version Model With Bed Bug Protective Mattress Cover
* -The closest building to the water in Hawaii (Only steps away from the ocean)
* -Best views on Maui (Condo #1008 is Located on a point of land. Molokai & Lanai islands are directly in front. Enjoy sunsets Between The Islands.)
* -Modern full kitchen & bathroom with high end Brazilian granite, Asian mahogany cabinetry, & stainless steel appliances
* -Preferred corner apartment with an additional side window with a view down the beach to the north.
* -Additional bedroom window with view of west Maui mountains
* -Additional bathroom window overlooking pool and waterfalls of adjacent building.
* -Central air & fans in living room, kitchen, and bedroom
* -Pull Down Window Screen Shades & Pull Down Black Out Shades
* -Koa Wood Floors
* -Hansgrohe faucets in kitchen & bathroom
* -Floor to ceiling Marazzi Italian tille & hardwood ceiling in bathroom
The Interior of Condo #1008
This penthouse oceanfront one bedroom corner condo boasts Brazilian granite counter tops, full size stainless steel appliances, Asian mahogany cabinetry, Italian tiling, designer fans, and lighting.
This deluxe oceanfront corner condo boasts fantastic ocean views from every angle; the living room and kitchen have a large side picture window and huge glass sliding doors opening up to the expansive ocean horizon and gorgeous islands of Molokai and Lana'i. To add to the ocean beauty, we have installed floor to ceiling mirrors on the living room walls for reflected ocean views everywhere you look! luscious mountains behind you at the same time, West Maui mountain views to be had from the bedroom and bathroom.
Watch whales jump and teach their young during season (Dec-April) from your private balcony. Enjoy a sparkling coral reef year round from the mango wood outside furniture set. And all year long, be thrilled with the frequent visits of the Hawaiian Green sea turtles, considered sacred by the Native Hawaiians. If you are really lucky, you may spot the many pods of local spinner dolphins and the occasional monk sea frolicking in these protected waters of West Maui.
What Are You Waiting For?
Go ahead and relax in whatever way you like at Maui Kai #1008. Create your unforgettable vacation in paradise in accommodations like no other. Compare our rates, features, and amenities to the Maui Kai web site "Premium One-Bedroom Corner Oceanfront Room". Rent directly from an owner and know what you are getting instead of being rotated into an unknown room.
Contact us for more photos and information on our other VRBO Maui Kai Listing. The High Floor upgraded unit on the other side of the building facing South is another one of our listings.
* Activities (on site and nearby)
o Theme Park (Amusement Park)
o Zoo/Wildlife Park
o Jet Skiing
o Mountain Biking
o Wildlife Viewing
o Rock Climbing
o Fitness Center/Gym
o Health/Beauty Spa
o Basketball Court
o Cinemas/Movie Theaters
o Live Theatre
o Miniature golf
o Horseback Riding
o Hot Air Ballooning
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.