Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
This is a lovely 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condo with beautiful ocean views from both the bedroom and living room. This unit comes fully furnished with a colorful beach décor throughout and is fully equip with all the amenities necessary to enjoy your beachside vacation.
The property is in the quaint beachside town of Flagler Beach, conveniently located between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach. Here you are able to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and enjoy a relaxing vacation. Flagler Beach is full of old Florida charm, unblemished by high rises, chain stores, and chain restaurants. There are beachside cafes with fresh seafood, locally owned shops, and a farmer's market every Friday all within a laid back beachy atmosphere.
Enjoy a peaceful vacation fishing, swimming, surfing, and soaking up the sun at the beach, just steps from your door. Contact us today!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
With all of the activities Flagler Beach and Palm Coast have to offer, it's hard to decide what to do!
* The 804 foot Flagler Pier offers fishing and is surrounded by some of the best surfing in Florida.
* Flagler Beach public boat launch and the intracoastal waterway is minutes from this property. See nature at its finest with manatees and dolphins swimming by your boat. Don't own a boat? Rent a boat, kayak, or take a guided mini cruise with one of the local companies!
* Nature lovers can enjoy walking beneath the huge oak trees in one of the 3 Florida State Parks nearby or on the 19 miles of sandy beaches in Flagler County.
* If biking is your interest, there are 25 miles of oceanfront bike paths right out your door.
* Play a round of golf at what is referred to as the “Pebble Beach of Florida” at one of the 8 nearby golf courses.
* Visit Marineland, the world’s first oceanarium located 15 minutes away which offers unique hands on experiences like swimming with the dolphins.
* Visit St. Augustine, the oldest city in the U.S, which is only a 30 minute drive. Highlights include the taking a horse drawn carriage down the cobblestone lanes, climbing the lighthouse, exploring Castillo De San Marcos fort, getting up close with the local wildlife at the Alligator Farm and taking a haunted ghost tour.
* Located 20 minutes south of Flagler Beach is Daytona Beach, where there are many restaurants, bars, shops, and Daytona International Speedway.
* Orlando and Kennedy Space Center are both located just 75 minutes away.
* Major airlines serve this area at the nearby Daytona International Airport, Jacksonville International Airport and Orlando International Airport for easy access.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 24 2015 - May 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2016 - May 31 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $250.00
- Tax Rate 11.0%
Weekly Rate: $550 - $600
Monthly Rate: $1100 - $1300
One week minimum stay
January-May: $600/week, $1300/month *
June-December: $550/week, $1100/month *
*Plus sales tax
$85 Cleaning fee, and $250 security deposit NOT included.
Security deposit is fully refundable after housekeeping and inventory inspection has been completed.
Long term rental availability possible with discounted rates. Please inquire.
*We now offer Paypal as a convenient, secure way to book your accomendation online.*
Please call or email about last minute specials and availability to book your beach vacation today!
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Guests provide their own meals
- Unit Amenities: * 4th floor unit with balcony offering beautiful ocean views * Sleeps 4 adults * Queen-size bed in bedroom * Queen-size sleeper sofa in living room * Breakfast bar * Dining table that seats 4 * Walk in closet in bedroom * Central A/C with ceiling fan * Cable TV and DVD player in living room * Alarm clock * Hairdryer * Iron & ironing board * Sheets, bath towels, and beach towels included for use * Fully equip kitchen with stove, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, and dishwasher * Pots, pans, cutlery, and dishes included * Coin operated washer and dryer located on the same floor for convenience * Phone (local calls only) * FREE wireless internet Building Amenities: * Pool * Direct beach access * Newly renovated tennis courts * Shuffleboard * Secure underground parking * Video monitored and key controlled secure entrance Sorry, no pets allowed. Smoking on balcony only.