House, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Welcome to your rustic, elegant waterfront home with a private beach and dock on the public side of Lake Anna in Mineral, Virginia. If you are looking for a first class getaway that has something for everyone, this is your place. Located on a point with a great panoramic waterfront view of the lake (450 ft of waterfront) and surrounded by 3 acres of landscaping, you will understand why most people say this is the best property on the Lake. Unlike the private side of the lake where the lake temperatures in the summer, can be unbearable and and there is no access to marinas for watercraft rentals, you can enjoy the lake year round. Whether you want to swim on your own private beach, fish, ride the canoe or stand-up board, enjoy watersports or just sit on the several decks, you will understand why this is your private paradise. There are four full-service marinas with boat and jet-ski rentals nearby on the lake and our dock provides several boat slips. The Boat House is screened with patio furniture adding another room to your outdoor experience, ceiling fan, sun deck, fresh water sink, refrigerator/microwave, and night lighting. The floating dock has room for two boats,one on outside of dock and one on inside towards shore.
The sunset deck has a panoramic view of the Lake and is a perfect spot under a large tree for both sunrise and sunsets and is fully screened in. A large, full-length, lake-side patio is perfect for an evening get-together or watching a beautiful sunrise over the lake while you relax in the cushioned lounge chairs. The firepit on the point invites you to roast marshmallows in the evening while you listen to the peaceful lapping of the lake.
Hickory Cut is located on the northwest side of the lake in Spotsylvania County. This property is located down a 1 mile paved driveway that passes through woods and farmland ending at the point, truly a private escape away from the subdivision feeling. Within 2 hours of both Washington DC and Richmond, Virginia and minutes from Fredericksburg, Culpeper, Louisa and Orange, this four bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house easily accommodates sleeping arrangements for up to 10 people.
We have thought of everything so if it rains there are 4 direct TVs with DVR. We have Wireless Internet access for those who want to stay web connected while away.We also have DVR so you can tape the shows you do not want to miss while out on the Lake. We also have an excellent DVD collection, books, boardgames, X-Box 360 with games, over 100 movies, ping pong table, electric dart board, exercise bike, a full gym set, basketball hoop and various yard games.
With Features including:
- beautiful living space on one level and lower level, young adult and kids recreation room
- Paved patio looks out over public north side of the lake.
- A jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom.
- Telephone service with unlimited long distance calling
- Large boat dock with several slips, screened and uncovered porches, refrigerator, sink and changing room.
- Gentle sloping beach with easy access for young and old.
- Lake floating platform for diving or sunbathing
- Weider platinum gym set with 120 exercizes and schwinn exercize bike
- Lots of open space where you can set up a volley ball net, play horseshoes or croquet or kick a soccer ball
Bdrm 1 king bed
Bdrm 2 - king bed
Bdrm 3 - Two Twin beds
Bdrm 4 - King Select Comfort (master bedroom with awesome view of the Lake) and twin sleeper
Basement - futon and queen sleeper
A Queen Size inflatible Aero Deluxe Air Matress Available.
**Linens are provided!! Pillows, blankets and towels are provided**
Sorry No Smoking!
Sorry No Pets!
Please a maximum of 10 Guest are allowed on property at any time. No parties, receptions or day guest allowed.
About the Owner
Bought a piece of Heavan at Lake Anna to share with family and friends.
From the Owner
“The view and all the places to enjoy - beach, dock, porch, screen in porch, cottage.”
Activity and Interests
Hiking, Biking, Golf, Fishing, Hunting, Swimming, Boating, Water-skiing, Jet Skiing, Wine Tasting.
Shopping, Restaurants, Movies, Antiquing, Amusement Parks and Sightseeing are all within a short drive.
Lake Anna has excellent fishing and boating including cruising,water skiing or jet skiing.
- Boats and jet skis are readily available for rental at marinas located only minutes away.
- Nearby attractions include Kings Dominion, less than an hour away.
- Busch Gardens, historic Monticello and Colonial Williamsburg, Charlottesville and the University of Virginia.
- Nearby wineries including Lake Anna Winery.
- A 2 hour drive will land you in the nation's capital, Washington, D.C. where the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum along with innumerable other museums and memorials are located to visit and experience. Fredericksburg is 30 minutes, Richmond 1 hour, Culpeper 35 minutes, and Warrenton only 55 minutes. If you are interested in Civil War History, an abundance can be found nearby. Major battlefields can be found in Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania County and Manassas.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 26 2015 - Aug 28 2015
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500.00
- cleaning $125.00
1/2 to reserve date plus security deposit of $500, rest 30 days before date. No refunds unless get another rental request.
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Lake View
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 4 - 1 king, 1 twin/ single
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear
- Guests provide their own meals
- Herb and vegetable garden - tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, etc. 2 Fireplaces with wood stack, Phone, Air Conditioning, Satellite and DVD/VCR TVs in four rooms, DVR, Blue Ray player; X-Box 360 with games, over 100 movies. Ceiling fans throughout the house. Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, 2 Refrigerators (One 4-door French with double freezer new 2009), and Ice Maker. Cooking utensils provided, Linens provided, Washer, Dryer, Gas Grill (BBQ) and coal grill, Dining Room table seats 10 and kitchen bar seats 4, Ping Pong table, electronic dart board, exercize bike and full gym, basketball hoop, fishing poles, fire pit on point for roasting marshmallows. Wireless internet acess. Fishing poles and equipment - our dock is a red dot on the Lake Anna fishing map. Crystal firepit on patio new this year.