Vacation rental property since 2007!
Owner managed & maintained! Perfect home to stay when in area for holidays, weddings, graduations, family reunions, etc.
Split plan - 2 bedrooms with queen size beds. Third room is in the back of the home and is set up as a bedroom/den with queen size sofa sleeper. Large living room has a twin size sofa sleeper. Two full bathrooms. TV's in all rooms!
Centrally located, concrete block, completely remodeled - larger than it looks in the pictures! Wood deck attached to back of house with table, chairs, picnic table, grill & smoker.
Minutes from access to Interstate 4. Boat/trailer & RV parking available. We also own vacant lot next door. It is fenced and can be used for additonal parking.
No smoking or pets allowed!
Very close to:
* Joker Marchant Stadium - Home of Detroit Tigers Spring Training during the month of March AND Lakeland Flying Tigers season which runs from April to September
* Lake Parker Recreation Park
* Knights of Columbus Bingo Hall
Within minutes of:
* Annual Sun 'n Fun Fly In & Florida Air Museum
* Annual May Fair by the Lake Art show during Mother's Day weekend
* Wide variety of restaurants & grocery stores
* Shopping - Lakeland Square Mall - Brand new Movie Theater & Lakeside Village - Cobb 18 Theaters
* Several golf courses in Lakeland - Big Cypress , Bramble Ridge, Cleveland Heights, Huntington Hills, The Club at Eaglebrooke, The Club at Bridgewater, Wedgewood & YMCA Par 3 and several others in Lakeland and surrounding areas.
* Downtown Lakeland - home of Historic Munn Park, Historic Polk Theater, Historic Antique District, Hollis Garden, Exploration V Children's Museum, Brooke Pottery and many fine restaurants. First Friday event has a different theme each month. Classic cars, food, live music and shopping. Large classic car show held on the streets of downtown and on the shore of Lake Mirror every year in October.
* Florida Poyletechnic University
* Florida Southern College featuring Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture
* Southeastern College
* Polk State College
* Polk Museum of Art
* Watson Clinic, Watson Clinic Center for Cancer Care & Research
* Lakeland Regional Medical Center, Lakeland Regional Cancer Center
* Good Shepherd Hospice House & Hope Hospice
* Beautiful lakes with boat access
Within short distance of:
* Disney World, Epcot, Universal Studios, Sea World, Discovery Cove
* Busch Gardens
* East & West Coast Beaches
* State Parks, Biking & nature trails - many opportunities for nature-based recreations
* Fish camps, boat and canoe rentals
* Bok Tower
* Dinosaur World
* Lowry Park Zoo
* MOSI (Museum of Science & Industry)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.