This fantastic resourt community is perfect for a MONTH, a YEAR or a Lifetime! Beautiful 2 bedroom/2 bath furnished condo with relaxing views of the nature preserve and river! Light & bright kitchen with corian counters and GE Profile Appliances! Split plan bedrooms! Both bedrooms and the living room open to relaxing balcony to watch the boats pass by on the Intracoastal Waterway or just nature at its best in front of you! You can truly live like you are always on vacation! Enjoy the amenities which include unlimited golfing, 3 professionally maintained clay tennis courts lighted for night play, at pool by the Marina or the pool at the Beach Club on the ocean. Over 4000 feet of elevated walkways across the natural conservation areas and out to the Halifax river. Two Fitness centers and plenty of bike paths. Boat slips in the deep-water marina are available for lease also!
Ponce Inlet, a lush barrier island surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean
and the Intracoastal Waterway, far enough away to avoid the crowds,
and near enough to be close to the action. The city of Ponce Inlet
was originally founded as a small fishing village in 1887. Local
residents still fish the offshore waters for shrimp, snapper, cobia,
wahoo, marlin and swordfish. No cars are allowed on the beach here,
and your condo has a private boardwalk to that famous white sand and
Southern water. Great for surfers. Check the "Ponce Project website" for interesting work from a local artist and surfer. Ideal for families with kids, young surfers, and those who are running from the cold winters in the North or those who have retired and want to enjoy peaceful beaches, sports, good food, tranquility, friendly and relaxed people.
Elegant new two bedroom two bath condominium with heated pools, clubhouse and yacht club. Private pier on Halifax River intercoastal waterway two miles from Ponce Inlet Atlantic Ocean access. Fully furnished and
tastefully decorated 1400 sq. ft. on top-fourth floor with balcony
overlooking nature reserve, historic lighthouse, Halifax river and
• Electronic entry with high-tech audio-video security system
• Under-building parking garage with remote opener
• Surround sound, video/audio, Internet, TV and telephone lines
(Please bring your calling card for long distance use;
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning system
• Paddle fans with lighting in all bedrooms and living room.
* Living and dining-room: condo has been decorated by an interior designer and lots of inputs from the owners who lived in Europe, South and Central America. Lots of decor and art from Italy and other interesting places in the world (Jamaica, Argentina, Morocco, Malta). Mahogany table sits six; TV-DVD-Music center with surrond sound.
* Kitchen Features:
• Eat-in kitchen café
• Built-in designer microwave
• 30" Radiant glass cook top, dishwasher, garbage disposal.
• Side-by-side premium refrigerator with ice water dispenser
* High quality utensils, cutlery and appliances.
* Cook or have a drink from the kitchen bar and you can enjoy the sunset over the Halifax River. Great view of the Ponce Inlet Lighhouse.
* Balcony has one glass and iron table with four chairs.
Master Suite Features:
• Spacious master bedroom with large air-conditioned walk-in
• Queen bed, entertainment center, DVD, dresser,
• Luxurious Roman tub with Jacuzzi
• Separate glass enclosed shower
• Full-length beveled edge mirrors with designer lighting
Guest bedroom includes queen bed, dresser, Hemingway desk with
leather chair, bookcase. Enjoy the view from the Frech Window while you read your emails or work or simply read. Door opens to the balcony. In suite bathroom.
• Laundry room with brand new washing machine and dryer. NO
need to take the elevator or go outside the appartment. The Laundry
room is IN the appartment.
Imagine stepping out of your front door and onto your yacht. You are
only minutes to the inlet and the Atlantic Ocean with one of the most
gorgeous white sandy beaches anywhere.
Swimming, fishing, boating, tennis, golf, fitness, walk or bike 400
yards to the beach, Ponce Inlet Historic lighthouse, waterfront
restaurants, deep-sea fishing charters.
Grocery Shopping, 1 Mile ...less than 5 minutes...
Ponce de Leon Lighthouse, 3 miles ...less than 5 minutes...
Daytona Beach Board Walk & Ocean Center, 7 Miles ....about 15
Daytona Speedway, 15 Miles ...about 20 minutes...
Orlando and Orlando International airport, 63 Miles ...about 1 hour...
(Walt Disney World, EPCOT, Sea World, Universal Studios, MGM Studios,
Downtown Disney, Pleasure Island)
Kennedy Space Center, 50 miles ...about 1 hour...
St. Augustine (oldest City, Castillo de San Marcos fort), 45
miles ...about 1 hour
My favorite spots to eat include Down The Hatch, The Light House restaurant a couple of miles south down by the lighthouse, and Boondocks (outdoor dining on the river) and Aunt Catfish on the River. Excellent Italian food at Alfredo's Ristorante on Clyde Morris and across the street: Ritters' great frozen custer. At the Art Deco district of Daytona beach try the Avocado Kitchen for organic healthy breakfast and lunch. in New Smyrna Beach (you can take the ferry or drive for 20 minutes) try Garlic, excellent Italian food and great ambiance.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.