Thankfully Sandy passed us by. There was no damage to the Crest, the Wildwood Boardwalk or Cape May. This continues to be rated the best beach in New Jersey! Walk just 2 1/2 blocks to the beach from here. This is lovely both inside and out. A special feature is a beutifully landacaped and private Butterfly Garden with pond and plenty of space to sit out, relax and BBQ after a day at the beach. Inside is beautifully decorated and designed for a great family vacation. Very clean and spacious with all amenities and comforts of home. New flat screen TVs wifi included as well as full cable with premium channels. New beautiful fully equipped eat in kitchens and bathroom. In addition to central air conditioning there are ceiling fans throughout. This is private with only 3 units and all are available for rent. Each sleeps 6/7 and each is on the ground floor and is completely private. Enjoy one with your family or invite extended family or friends. You can vacation together and yet maintain your own privacy and space.
There is not only plenty of space inside but you will be able to relax in the large 40 X 80 foot newly landscaped yard. This has BBQs, patio furniture for picnicing with plenty of chairs for sitting and
relaxing. There are also shade trees and you can lie back read a good book or take a nap in the
There is also an enclosed beach shower. Amenities include washer and dryer.
We are only a mile for the Wildwood Boardwalk so you are close but can enjoy a quiet lovely residential area.
It is also a short drive to Cape May where you can enjoy looking at the Painted Ladies Homes of Victorian Cape May.
Our vacation rental is a short 2 1/2 block walk to the beach where you will enjoy the best beach in New Jersey. No beach tags required. Surfing and boogie boarding are favorite activities.
Wildwood Crest is best known as a popular destination for family vacations. Our rental is located in a lovely, quiet residential area on E St Paul, in the lower part of Wildwood Crest. Most of the
residents on the block are year round or are there for the entire summer. It is a short walk to Sunset Lake. You'll find Sunset Lake to be a truly charming spot for walks and gorgeous sunsets. It also has a dock for:
- wave runner, boat or kayak rentals.
Other local fun activities include:
- dolphin and whale watching trips
- deep sea fishing
- golfing there are several great courses within 15 minutes including
Cape May National
- tennis, several courts near by
- antiquing, this is in Cape May and all along Rt 9 just 15 minutes
- water skiing - at Sunset Lake
- wind surfing - also at Sunset Lake
- bird watching - this is the east coast flyway in September and
October where there are many species of birds
- horse back riding available in Cape May
There are also free outdoor music concerts in Wildwood Crest and near
by Wildwood and North Wildwood
There is also shore history. The Revolutionary War Battle of Turtle
Gut was fought here... we won!
Our place is also a short walk to several restaurants including
Duffy's on the Lake, a Philadelphia style deli, pizza place and ice
Other places to visit that are just a short drive away are:
- Wildwood Boardwalk is just one mile with a vast array of rides and
- Victorian Cape May with its great numbers of restored Victorian
homes and fantastic selection of excellent restaurants is a short
drive across the bridge
- Within a half mile is a national wildlife refuge
- Wildwood Crest has a great bicycle path that takes you up to the
- Nearby bicycle rentals
- Anglesea and Cape May Lighthouses
- Cape May County Zoo is about 15 minutes away and has wonderful
exhibits as well as beautiful flowers. (It is also free.)
- Wetlands Environmental Center, also about 15 minutes away, has
great tours and programs for children
- Historic Cold Spring Village displays farm life at the turn of the
nineteenth century. There are also concerts and special exhibits.
- Summer stock professional theater is available in the area
- Leamings Run Gardens has beautiful colorful displays of plants and
flowers literally at every bend.
- U S Coastguard station.
Atlantic City is 30 minutes away with bus service available locally.