House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 10 Sleeps
We are pleased to share our beautiful 2232 square foot custom home in Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona. Our favorite amenity is the Jacuzzi located on the private second floor balcony, where you have panoramic views of the surrounding woods and will enjoy watching the sunset. There are 2 large balconies with chairs, tables, and porch swing to sit or dine at while enjoying the fresh air.
Each room is tastefully decorated. The home has three bedrooms. One with a cal-king bed, one has a standard king bed, and the third has a queen bed. All of the mattresses are high quality and very comfortable. We also have two queen size aero extra beds available for additional guests,
Have work to do? Use the custom desk built into the loft with wireless internet access and a printer/scanner to get it done so you can go back to relaxing.
Curl up on our oversized couch in front of the French doors overlooking our treed 1/2 acre. Entertain yourself with our selection of books, movies, and games. Watch your favorite movie or TV show on our new 42' LCD TV with Blu Ray DVD player and quick connect for Wii, Playstation, and X-Box gaming consoles. We also have karaoke available for use.
Cook a meal in our well equipped kitchen and enjoy dining in our formal dining room or kitchen breakfast nook.
We have thought of everything to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. Please come to our home in the woods and leave your cares behind.
The home is located in a residential neighborhood with all homes on 1/2 acre treed lots or larger.
A Wonderful Weekend Get Away
About the Owner
My husband and I purchased this beautiful custom home in 2004 and are pleased to be able to share it. We take great pride in our home and work hard to keep is in excellent condition.
4.8 based on 21 traveler reviews
A Wonderful Weekend Get Away
comfortable home perfect for our family vacation
Great Place !!
The hot tub was also very welcoming after a full day of hiking with the dogs each day. Enjoying the hammock on the second deck was also a nice amenity.
Did not see or hear any neighbors.
Also the owners were easily accessible via phone for a couple of questions that we had while there.
Can't wait to bring back more of the family next time. This would be a great place for a big family vacation
Lovely Home! Relaxing!
Thank you, Katie
Above and Beyond
Activity and Interests
Skiing, hiking, hunting (we have a dog run with dog house), horseback riding, golfing, birdwatching, shopping, biking, dining, hot tubbing, 4x4ing, rest
and relaxation. Lakes with paddleboats and paved trails. We are
centrally located 10 minutes to the Hon Dah Casino and 25 minutes to
Sunrise Ski resort. The 'rim' trail is just 1/2 mile away and
Rainbow Lake is only 1/4 mile up the street. We will give contact information for many places and activities if you book with us.
Activities we enjoy include:
• Downhill and cross country skiing at Sunrise Ski Resort
located in Greer, Az. Which is appox a 30 minute drive from our
• White Mountain Family Fun Park located in Lakeside off White
Mountain Blvd (approx 5 minutes from here towards Show Low on left)
has miniature golf and go cart racing during the summer.
• Rainbow Lake is located a couple of blocks up our street and
offers great fishing, trolling boats, as well as paddle boats.
• The “Rim” is a brief paved walk to an area that overlooks a
valley of ponderosa pines forest, I highly recommend making the walk
to see the sunset, it is absolutely beautiful. (Appox. 5 minutes
drive towards Show Low on the left hand side).
• Woodland Lake is located approx 10 minutes from here going
towards Pinetop on White Mountain Blvd. turn right on Woodland Lake
Dr. Woodlake Lake has a paved walking path completely around the
lake and many ducks that love to be fed.
• Movie Theatre’s are located in both Pinetop and Show Low
c• Greer Lodge and Spa has live bands every Saturday Night and
is a beautiful 40 minute drive, located a little ways past the ski
resort, (their excellent pizza makes for an affordable night out).
• Hon-Dah Resort Casino is located just past Pinetop (approx
15 minute drive) and offers a full casino as well as shows,
. Every Monday is free comedy night.
• Horseback riding is available
• There are several nice little antique stores and specialty
shops scattered all up and down White Mountain Blvd worth checking
• Bicycle rentals are located in Show Low at Cycle Mania
Some Restaurants of note:
• Charlie Clark’s has the best steak on this mountain, located
in Pinetop (approx 15 minutes drive on the right). If you are in the
mood for a great steak we highly recommend the prime rib. We like
the atmosphere but it is pricey.
• Our favorite Chinese food place is Lotus Garden located 15
minutes drive in Pinetop on the left hand side of the street. They
also do take-out
• Los Corrales has awesome Mexican food.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 2015 - May 21 2015
2 night minimum stay
May 22 2015 - Sep 7 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $300
- Cleaning $100
- > 6 Per person fee $50 + Tax
- Tax Rate 6.05%
Security deposit is due at booking to hold reservations and payment is usually due 30 days ahead of your stay unless otherwise noted on the vacation rental agreement. Holidays are due 120 days ahead of your stay. Winter and summer the rent is due 90 days ahead of your stay.
We have a fully refundable security deposit of $300.00.
Thanksgiving is a 4 night minimum at $265.00 per night, Christmas is a 5 night minimum at $299 per night, New Years is a 3 night minimum at $299 per night. Martin Luther King Jr Holiday is a 3 night minimum at $299 per night, all other holidays are a 3 night minimum at $279 per night,
From the Owner
“Our favorite amenity on this home is the hot tub located on the second story balcony. The hot tub feels private and it is so relaxing being amount the treetops.”
- Sports & Activities
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Mountain View
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- hunting big game
- hunting small game
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- 2203 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- There is a gas BBQ grill (propane) available for BBQing. 1 cal king bed, 1 east king bed, 1 queen bed. 2 queen size Aero Extra Beds full height. Fully equiped kitchen with microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker and grinder, oven, stove, dishwasher and large fridge. HE Washer and dryer. 42' LCD TV with Blu Ray Player, Cable television, DVD player, VCR, and 3 disc cd player/stereo. Karaoke. Quick Connect for gaming consoles. Shampoo and conditioner are complimentary. Jacuzzi on pivate upstairs deck. 2 bathrooms with large showers and shower massagers. Formal dining room with formal dining set up. Loft with large built in desk and wireless internet access. There is wireless internet access provided.