House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 7 Sleeps
Why stay in a cramped motel? With 1300 Sq Ft. of space, this
private home is beautifully remodeled and professionally
decorated. This is a clean 3 bedroom, 2 Full bath family
home close to Daytona Beach at Rose Bay in Port Orange,
There is room to roam in this spacious 3 bedroom home.
Features include a living room/office area, large separate
dining room (seats 10-12), a brand new kitchen with
additional counter seating for 7, and in-homewasher/dryer.
Sleeps 7 adults comfortably.
The kitchen is fully remodeled with sparkling terazzo floors,
new cabinetry and brand new appliances. Large beautifully
landscaped front and back yard with patio. Back yard fenced
in and secure, plenty of parking spaces for up to 4 cars with
trailer parking available across the street. See bottom
picture to view the beautiful bay that is steps away from the home.
Small bayside park for children or picnicking down the street.
This vacation home is located in the scenic Harbor Oaks
neighborhood of Rose Bay in Port Orange, Florida directly
across the street from the bay (pictured) and is close to all
local activities and attractions:
* Less than a mile to the Halifax River
* 1 mile - Daytona Beach area, 25 miles of beach, just over the
* 1.5 mile - Groceries and gas
* 4 miles to the ocean sand (drive on the beach)
* 5.5 miles - Public golf course
* 7 miles - Main St. in Daytona Beach (BiketoberFest, Bike Week
events) Can accommodate a truck and 2 axle bike trailer
* 10 miles - Ponce Inlet Lighthouse
* 10 miles - The Daytona Beach International Airport
* 10 miles - Daytona Beach Flea Market
* 10 miles - I-95
* 10 miles - Volusia Mall
* 10 miles - Daytona International Speedway (Nascar racing (Speed
Weeks Daytona 500/Coke Zero 400)
* 11 miles - Daytona Beach Kennel Club
* 1 hour - Kennedy Space Center/NASA
* 1 hour - Historic St. Augustine
* 1 hour - Belk Outlet Mall
* 1.25 hr - Disney World/Epcot Center, etc.
About the Owner
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
$200.00 Non-Refundable deposit to hold requested dates. This is deducted from the balance due at arrival. Check, Money Order, and PayPal accepted.
Weekly Rate: $1000 - $1500
$1,000.00 per week with a $200.00 deposit to hold reservation
1 week minimum rental plus (Special events and seasonal rates may
vary - please call for availability and pricing)
$70.00 cleaning fee
We do not take credit cards, Checks, Money Orders and PayPal. Please call phone number for faster
response for bookings or if e-mailing allow 2 days for a reply.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining Area
- Television ...
- pets not allowed
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - Twin over Full Bunk Bed
- Bedroom 3 - Twin over Twin Bunk Bed
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- This is our vacation home, so we do have quite a few of the everyday staples that one would need! Partially stocked Kitchen with service for 16, Microwave, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Coffee Maker, Blender, all Cooking UtensilsProvided, Linens Provided, Towels Provided Gas Grill (BBQ), Free Washer, Dryer & supplies. No Pets, Smoking Allowed Outside Only. One King Sized Bed One Double Bed (This is the bottom of a twin over full bunkbed) Three Twin Beds (one set of twin bunkbeds, other is the top of twin over full bunkbed)