House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This Key West style home has a private heated pool and private beach access
and is located on 1/3 acre on beautiful Manasota Key. This picture perfect community offers old Florida natural beauty with today's amenities.
The kitchen is fully equipped and the house has all the amenities you could want. It's truly 'the perfect spot' for a perfect beach vacation. Enjoy easy access to all water sports, first class fishing, kayaking, canoeing and great golf courses. Our beach is great for shelling, porpoise spotting and sunset walks. There are
fine restaurants with live music as well as great beach bars and tennis courts nearby.
A Little Bit of Heaven
About the Owner
4.9 based on 8 traveler reviews
A Little Bit of Heaven
Exactly where we wanted to be!
We have recommended this property to friends from France and well as from closer to home, and we would do so again without reservation. The owners make one and all feel more than welcome.
Spring and Summer
Great spot for relaxing vacation!
Phil kindly greeted us on arrival and gave us a quick tour. The house is more spacious than the photos. Though we weren't in the house much, we had plenty of room to spread out. The kitchen was fully equipped and the gas grill and porch were a nice bonus.
The location is on a beautiful, quiet stretch of Manasota Key. Our daily running route was shady and cool and included an unobstructed view of the Gulf for about a 1/2 mile. Saw lots of bicyclists, too.
Sorry...we forgot to sign the guest book!! The kids reminded me as we were pulling away. But we had a great time. Thank you!!
Activity and Interests
Private heated pool and private beach access within yards.
Near to golf, fishing, boating, kyaking and all water sports.
The area has many great restaurants -- many with live entertainment.
Only a short drive to downtown Sarasota -- the cultural capital of
Florida. View the satellite image of this location at Google Maps: 6111 Manasota Key Rd, Englewood FL 34223.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2015 - Dec 31 2015
14 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $100.00 + Tax
- Cleaning fee $125.00 + Tax
- Refundable damage deposit $1,000.00
- Tax Rate 12.0%
Down payment of 25% of total to secure property. Balance is due two months prior to check-in.
Two Week Rates: $2100 - $2525 Monthly Rate: $3150 - $3990
High Season Jan - April Monthly Only: $3990
Low Season May - Dec
Two weeks: $2,100
- Air Conditioning
- Internet ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 1732 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- Plus an outdoor shower adjacent to the pool with hot and cold water.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Master bedroom is on its own floor. It has an adjoining bath and huge walk-in shower. The other two bedrooms are on the main floor and share a full bathroom (tub/shower).
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- 3 Bedroom...2 queen beds, 2 single sleeps 6...2.5 baths Private heated pool Private beach access Fully Equipped Kitchen Washer/dryer,linens/towels/beach towels Beach toys, Cable TV (2), DVD, CD, cassette,WiFi Deck, open porch, gas grill, outside shower, covered parking Bicycle, washer/dryer Pets OK with owner permission and additional fees; smoking outdoors only.