Only 100 Feet to the Sand ! ! !
L~o~w C~o~s~t! Lodging ... Full Kitchen ... Street Parking
Central location for ... Conventions ... Meetings ... Vacation
Tours ... And Long Term Rental Stays.
Center City in the historic Baroness condominium building at 20
SEVENTH PLACE, #4-D, Ocean Boulevard & 7th Place. First Floor with
Downtown Long Beach / Alamitos Beach Area / California (see
Mapquest or Google).
Close to E~v~e~r~y~t~h~i~n~g in downtown Long Beach:
-- Arts & Entertainment
Long Beach Terrace Theatre
Local Blues Clubs and major night club venues
Long Beach Art Museum and Museum of Latin American Art
-- Conventions & Meetings
Long Beach Convention Center is a mere four blocks away
Westin, Marriott, Ramada, Hilton Hotel Meeting sites just four to
Long Beach Sports Arena only six blocks walk
-- The Pike, Pine Street, and Belmont Shore
World Class restaurants and dining two blocks walk
Major movie theater complex three blocks away
Aquarium of the Pacific four blocks walk and close-by
-- Easy Public Transportation
METRO 'Blue Line' trolley train Pacific Station is just blocks
Los Angeles Airport (LAX), Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, and
Pasadena all served by trolley line ~ board in Long Beach!
Do not need car ~ use trolley rail and bus system!
Short Freeway Drive to All Southern California
- 710 Freeway starts just one-quarter mile away ~ easy access
- Disneyland & Knotts Berry Farm ~ 30 minute drive time
- Newport Beach & South Coast Shopping Center ~ 45 minute drive time
- Redondo Beach & Venice Beach ~ 45 minute drive time
- Los Angeles Airport (LAX) ~ 45 minutes drive time
- Getty Museum & Norton Simon Art Museum ~ 45 minute drive time
- Downtown Los Angeles ~ 45 minute drive time
- Hiking Outdoor Trekking in local San Gabriel Mountains ~ 60 minute
- E~v~e~r~y~t~h~i~n~g is just 30 to 60 minutes drive time!
This Condominium has been completely remodeled from top to bottom
with all new:
- Clean Linens, towels & sheets included
- All designer ceramic tile floors throughout ~ sanitary & clean
- Modern bathroom and fixtures with full tub & shower
- Electric wiring and fixtures on circuit breakers
- Modern kitchen with ceramic tile counters
- High power natural gas space heater new in 2006
- Full Kitchen with microwave, gas stove, refrigerator, coffeemaker,
toaster, pots, pans, cooking and eating utensils
- Cable TV & DVD player provided
- Sleeps 4 persons in one Queen Bed = SLEEPS 2 + 1 Day Bed with a
pull-out Trundle Bed underneath = SLEEPS 2 in two twin/single beds =
This is an efficient and economical place to stay, central location
to all Southern California, in the heart of Downtown Long Beach.
S~a~v~e M~o~n~e~y ! ! !
C~o~o~k at H~o~m~e major Supermarket grocery store just blocks
L~a~u~n~d~e~r your C~l~o~t~h~e~s coin laundry on-site
M~e~t~r~o R~a~i~l T~r~o~l~l~e~y use public transportation ~ quick
and low cost
W~a~l~k to E~v~e~r~y~t~h~i~n~g exercise with short walk ONLY 100
FEET to beach and ocean, nearby walk toconvention hall, theatre,
night clubs, and dining
Call or e-mail TODAY for more information and mailed rental
package ..... Call John or e-mail ..... Please see phone numbers
B~u~s~i~n~e~s~s Stay: Metro Blue Line Trolly Train Station just 2
away = quick & easy access to downtown Los Angeles & LAX airport.
V~a~c~a~t~i~o~n Stay: Quick freeway access to all local attractions
including Disneyland, Universal Studios, Museums etc.
C~o~n~v~e~n~t~i~o~n STAY: Walk to local hotels, Walk to Long Beach
Center and Arena, Walk to local restraunts & entertainment.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.