House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8
Just bring your family photos, golf clubs and laptop to enjoy this lovely single-family, one story villa on the 7th green in Waterlefe Golf and River Club located east of I75 (exit 220) and North of SR64 off Upper Manatee Road.
Please see the website www.waterleferiverclub.com for more information about this community.
A great home in which to entertain your friends or have your family come for a visit as there is room for everyone. Master bedroom is seperate from the others. The den offers a nice 'children/teen' area for watching TV and playing away from the adults. It is also
perfect as a temporary office while you are away from yours.
View the 7th green and nature preserve from the enclosed lanai with pool, spa and gas grill offering you privacy and serenity. Golf membership is not provided, but you may enjoy 'daily specials' posted on the Waterlefe website at the golf course. Guests are welcome at the Waterlefe Clubhouse restuarants where you will aslo enjoy access to the fitness room and heated pool.
Home has approx. 2,161 square feet of living area and is decorated in warm tones of gold, green and brown. Perfect open floor plan for hosting a friendly get-together.
** Non-smoking indoor policy ** No pets allowed.
We are very proud of the condition of this home, its decor and furnishings. We request that no more than 2 children reside full-time in this home during the rental period.
Property manager for fast and easy problem resolution.
Wonderful Golf Holiday
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
Wonderful Golf Holiday
Spectacular Home; Amazing Landlord
I don't know how to make anyone considering renting how wonderfully surprised they will be on arriving in Waterlefe. Nothing can prepare for the drama and luxury you will experience.
Not only does the house scream luxury but so does the gated community, club house with entertainment and restaurant facilities, fitness centre, swimming pool and not to be forgotten the superior golf course.
The very few problems we did encounter were immediately and I mean immediately taken care of by the owners. (the automatic door opener malfunctioned; we needed help connecting to the internet). They were most gracious and helpful.
We are not able to return to Bradenton because of health problems... otherwise this house would not be available for you to enjoy. If you appreciate a well supplied, clean/immaculate property you'll never regret commiting to this home.
Enjoy your vacation... I'm truly sad and jealous we are not able to return.
Activity and Interests
Waterlefe Community provides you with an 18 hole championship golf course, Aqua driving range, freshwater fishing dock, marina with river access to the Gulf and walking trails.
The River Club clubhouse contains a River Club bar and dining, junior olympic size pool and health club.
Within 10 minutes to: The new Mall at Univeristy Town Center (Oct14) Nathan Benderson Rowing Center, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Sports Authority, Marshalls, Home depot, Publix, Ace Hardware, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Lakewood Village movies and shops, and various restaurants
Within 20 minutes to: Kohl's, Sarasota Bradenton airport, Lakewood Hospital, Ringling Museum of Art, Ellerton Outlet Mall
Within 30 minutes to:
Gulf beaches (Siesta Key, Longboat Key, Anna Maria Island) St. Armand's Circle
Within 60 minutes of:
Tampa/ St Pete/ Clearwater, Tampa International airport, Lowry Park Zoo, Busch Gardens, Port of Tampa
Within 90 minutes to:
Disney World, Epcot Center, Sea World, Universal Studios
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 2015 - Apr 30 2015
30 night minimum stay
May 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
28 night minimum stay
Shoulder Season fall
Nov 1 2015 - Nov 30 2015
30 night minimum stay
Dec 1 2015 - Mar 31 2016
90 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Exit cleaning fee $150
- Pet Fee $350
- Refundable damage deposit $500
- Tax Rate 11.5%
1/2 rent and Depsot is due at time of contract with full paymnet including any fees due at least 30 days prior to arrival.
May - Oct $ 2,400/Month* with tax $2,676
Nov or Apr $ 3,200/Month* with tax $3,568
Dec - Mar $ 3,600/Month* with tax $4,014
* All rentals subject to 6.5% FL sales tax + 5% Manatee Co. Resort tax = 11.5%
* 1 Month = 4 weeks = 28 days ex: Month of January is 4 weeks and 3days
* 15% discount off total rental of 16+ weeks
* Minimum stay of 4 weeks during off-peak months (Apr-Nov)
* Minimum stay of 12 weeks during high season (Dec-Mar)
* Exact cost based on actual length of stay, (once 4 week minimum is met, you can add additional weeks or days)
* A $500 security deposit to be used to secure the reservation and is charged against tenant in situations such as, but not limited to; damaged or missing items, excessive wear and tear on unit, replacement of lost keys or garage/gate openers, gas utility costs over limit to heat pool/spa and additional cleaning costs over the normal exit cleaning. This deposit is fully refundable if no additional charges have been incurred during the rental. If you cancel the reservation at any time after confirming your booking, this deposit is non-refundable.
* A non-refundable damage deposit of $49 via CSA Property Damage Protection is required on all bookings. THIS IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE TENANT TO PURCHASE. Must email proof of purchase at least 30 days prior to rental start. This covers up to 3,000 in property damage.
A final cleaning fee of $150 is required on all bookings. This includes bed and bath linens, dust, vacuum and mopping, trash collection, kitchen and refrigerator cleaning, bathroom sinks, toilets and tubs. Any additional charges to return the unit back to the condition it was provided to you and prepare it for new occupants will be charged to you.
Due with contract 14 days after confirmation = 50% of rent including tax plus the security deposit. (special arrangements made for seasonal rentals made more than 6 months in advance)
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Golf Course Front
- Golf Course View
- outlet shopping
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Outdoor Grill
- * Gated community with 24 hour guard service * Private, screened, fully maintained pool and spa (additional cost for heating spa/pool) * Outdoor gas grill, patio seating for 8 * Optional safety net availble to surround the pool when small children present * Bedrooms: #1 Master (king), 2 walk in closets, bath w/ garden tub, walk in shower, his and her vanities #2 (2 twins) shared hall bath, 1 walk in closet #3 (queen) shared hall bath, 1 closet * Den (2 pull out sleeper chairs), desk wall unit * Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, eating bar, pantry, New appliances. Kitchen table seats 8 * Flat screen TV in Main room, master, and guest. TV/childrens' videos in den. * Digital cable and local phone service provided. Answering machine * Secured wireless high speed internet * Monitored security system and smoke detectors * Den has office desk and sitting area * Tile in main areas and baths, bedrooms and den are carpeted * Central vac system - Plus additional cleaning items provided * Full size washer and dryer in laundry room * 2 car attached garage with automatic garage door opener * 3 Bicycles and helmets, scooters, beach chairs, fishing poles, pull behind bike rider * Maid service available upon request