Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Everything in TOP Condition, Sparkling Clean with
= O w n e r Q u a l i t y = furnishings. Everyone says this the
best value for a high end, newly furnished rental in PGA NATIONAL.
The famous PGA National residential community of Marlwood
Townhomes offers fabulous Florida outdoor living - screened
lanai, screened entry court yard, screened atrium. It's no wonder
that PGA National Resort (4 stars) with it's beautiful open vistas
is the home of the PGA Tour's Honda Classic.
The Townhomes of Marlwood community heated pool is on the street
with sun deck, spa and cabana.
Biking, walking trails and playgrounds are all a part of the PGA
community lifestyle. 13 minutes to beautiful Juno Beach with six
miles of white sand and beachside parking. Juno is the Florida beach
you dream of!
This townhome is pet-free, smoke-free, clean and sparkling and
freshly decorated with an ocean-theme - and it is convenient to
Single floor living with cathedral ceilings, plantation shutters,
ceiling fans and a spacious, open floor plan with owner-quality
furnishings. So relaxing you'll never want to leave.
Grill outdoors on the lanai or prepare a meal in the large well-
Tired of cooking? You're on vacation and the PGA Resort has a
selection of restaurants and bars. The beautiful town of Palm Beach
Gardens boasts some of the best restaurants (and ice cream shops!)
in the state of Florida.
This prestigious Marlwood Townhome is quiet, private and spacious
with a view of the third hole of the PGA National Squire golf
High speed internet, High Definition DTV service, HBO are all
The rental does not include golf club privileges.
Many public courses are available.
No pets. No smoking. We have more photos online. Please call with
the specifics of your vacation.
This property is great.
About the Owner
1 traveler review
This property is great.
Activity and Interests
Marlwood Townhomes heated community pool with hot tub, sun deck,
lounges, tables, umbrellas, awning and cabana is on street, a short
March has the Honda Classic on the PGA golf courses. March Spring
Training for the St. Louis Cardinals and Florida Marlins
is 6.5 miles away at Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter. (The NY Mets,
Yankees, Boston Red Sox, Baltimore Orioles and other MLB teams play
the Cardinals and the Marlins there during Spring Training.)
April is the best kept secret of vacationers in Florida - GORGEOUS Weather.
Fabulous shopping in the beautiful town of Palm Beach Gardens and
the upscale Gardens Mall. Worth Avenue, the Rodeo Drive of Florida, is
a short ride away in Palm Beach. For fun try CityPlace and the Palm
Beach Diva-Duck Tour, or for real excitiment, Cloud-9 helicopter
The Atlantic Coast is 5 miles away - a short drive through town. Our
favorite is Juno Beach with the fantastic Juno Beach fishing pier,
just a short ride further along the ocean and free beachside parking
on Ocean Drive.
PGA National Resort has lots of paved footpaths for biking, running,
walking, inline skating.
Quiet and private, peaceful and sooooo relaxing, the PGA National
Community is conveniently located five miles from Florida's Atlantic
coast and offers community tennis, playgrounds, hiking and
fitness trails and walking paths through the golf course.
PGA National Resort spa, pool, jacuzzi, restaurants - are
all within this beautiful gated community.
Palm Beach County offers many golf courses from which to choose!
St. Louis Cardinals and Florida Marlins Spring Training, Beach,
waterpark, zoo, safari park, horseback riding, art museums, gambling
cruise - all close by.
- Monthly Rate: $3700 - $6500
$250 per night plus tax. Holiday weeks extra.
Discounts for 5 or more nights.
Cleaning fee usually $100. $1000 damage deposit required.
Rental subject to 11% sales and tourist tax.
Flexible starting and ending dates. Holiday weeks extra.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Many photos available. Call us.
Prices are subject to change until confirmed.
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Two Sinks and Vanities
- Hallway Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- master Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- middle Bedroom 3 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Queen SofaBed - VRY CMFRTBLE w thick topper and underboard
- front Bedroom 2 - 1 king, 2 twin/ single, 1 baby crib, can be made up as 1 king or 2 twin + PACK n PLAY
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Everything is here in this very well-equipped town home - just bring your laptop, clothes, clubs and racquet! The bicycles and wireless network are here! Living Room: 50' HDTV wide screen television HD-dvd player cd stereo wood burning fireplace queen size sleep sofa cathedral ceilings wet bar sliders to screened-in lanai sliders onto screened plant atrium with trickling wall fountain Master Bedroom: full private bath with his & her sinks and vanities with Roman shower / tub walk in closet with built-ins king size bed 20' plasma tv ceiling fan sliders to screened-in lanai and atrium view reading lamps, digital dual alarm clock radio Bedroom 2: two twin beds or bed linens can convert this to a king size tv with dvd player ceiling fan digital dual alarm clock radio Doors off living room can create private suite of second full bath and front bedroom. Bedroom 3 / Den: sliding door full size sleep sofa writing desk high speed internet access black and white laserjet printer ceiling fan Dining Room: Dining table and six chairs Kitchen: breakfast area with ceiling fan sliders onto screened, large private entry courtyard GE Profile refrigerator with filtered water and ice crusher/dispenser GE Profile appliances: microwave, dish washer and stove all tile counters and black splash fully-equipped for gourmet cooking large coffee maker with timer, iced tea maker, toaster oven, cordless phone, answering machine, blender, single cup coffee maker, hand mixer, automatic rice/veg steamer Lanai: fully screened walls and roof with golf course view all stainless steel gas grill glass and all-weather wicker cushioned dining set power roll out awning chaises Mexican tile Laundry: full-size washer and dryer iron and ironing board pool & beach towels, beach sheet rolling picnic cooler with freezer packs beach chairs, swim noodles Two car garage with openers. Folding table and chairs.