"live well, laugh often, love much"
Great discounts are available for anyone planning a last minute
vacation on Sanibel Island! Contact us now!
Our Sanibel Holiday at Loggerhead Cay is located directly on the
Gulf of Mexico and Sanibel's picturesque beach. This island retreat
offers a one-of-a-kind location with beautiful views of the Gulf and
surrounding tropical flowers and foilage.
Arise to the sounds of the Gulf's harmonious surf, spend the day
combing Sanibel's world class shelling beach, take a dip in the
large heated pool, or explore one of Sanibel's numerous activities.
As the sun sets, enjoy a relaxing evening dining on the large
screened lanai and cooking in the full service kitchen or visit one
of Sanibel's many restaurants and eateries!
This newly renovated spacious condo is perfect for all ages and
groups. A nearby elevator is great for small children and is
wheelchair friendly. An optional suite door allows for the second
bedroom to convert to a private suite and bath.
The condo has onsite management should any additional needs arise
during you stay.
- Explore the natural preserves that cover 70% of the island
- Plunge into the private, heated pool
- Challenge your partner to a tennis match at one of Loggerhead
Cay's championship courts
- Arrange a family shuffleboard tournament
- Use the BBQ's to cook up an afternoon delight
- Play a round of golf at one of Sanibel's fabulous courses,
including the 18-hole Beachview Golf & Tennis Club less than a mile
- Rent a bike to explore Sanibel via the extensive walking and
- Bike, walk, canoe, kayak or drive through the J.N. 'Ding' Darling
National Wildlife refuge just a short distance away
- Wildlife viewing options on the island are endless...wonderous
water fowl including egrets and pelicans, alligators, manatees,
dolphins, turtles and a wide arrray of fish
- Take the family fishing from the shores or charter a boat
- Explore the numerous water activities including boating and
sailing, snorkeling/diving, windsurfing, water-skiing, waverunners,
parasailing and much more!
- Visit the island museums, such as the Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum
- Spend the day shopping at one of Sanibel's eclectic boutiques or
at the factory outlets just off the island
- Attend live theatre and cinema attractions
- Find a conch shell on Sanibel's world famous shelling bea
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.