Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Please visit our website for more photos and information:
~Copy and Paste the address below into your address bar, but delete the Parentheses()~
Furnished in Florida Beach Style this two bedroom/two bath condo is 1330 sq.ft, located on beautiful Treasure Island, and awaits your arrival!
This second floor unit has a gorgeous view of the Gulf of Mexico and the Intercostal waterway.
It offers all the amenities of home, just bring your bathing suites, sunglasses, and
camera for the sunsets!
Within a short walk (2-3 blocks): There are several restaurants, shops, and a Publix Supermarket, churches, a boardwalk on the beach side, and an island Trolley for transportation.
This Phase II unit has only two units per floor.
The building has an elevator and stairs.
A Master Suite with King bed (pillow-top mattress), walk-in closet, private master bath, balcony, and furnished with white Pleasant Isle Broyhill furnishings.
The second bedroom has two Queen beds (soft pillow-top & firm), mirrored closet doors with a huge closet, and also furnished with white Pleasant Isle Broyhill furnishings, and the second bath (shower bath)is just outside the second bedroom.
Wonderful Treasure Island
About the Owner
Life long Florida Resident with the unique opportunity to share Home a way from home with Seasonal guest.
1 traveler review
Wonderful Treasure Island
From the Owner
“Prime location in the heart of Treasure Island walking distance to many local restaurants and grocery store. Beach & Board walk less than .25 mile. Fishing & Boating at your back door.”
Activity and Interests
Activites (on site or nearby):
* Jet Ski Rental
* Water skiing
* Shopping (Downtown Treasure Island, John's Pass Fishing Village, Downtown St. Pete, St. Pete Pier and various nearby Malls)
* Available for a nominal daily fee is the Island Trolley Transportation.
* The Island Trolley has a stop located in front of the condo complex.
* Publix is within a one block walking distance.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 2015 - Apr 1 2016
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Security Deposit:Monthly $750.00
- Security Deposit: Weekly $500.00
- Cleaning Fee $100.00 + Tax
- Tax Rate 12.0%
Security Deposit required to confirm reservation. Payment in full due one month prior to arrival.
Weekly Rate: $1200 - $1200
Monthly Rate: $3300 - $3500
September - December 2015: $1200/week
January - April 2015: $1200/week
May - August 2015:Limited availability please call or e-mail.
Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years $1500/week
Monthly & Short term lease available $3300-$3500.
Security deposit $500 weekly, $750 monthly, and $100 cleaning fee apply.
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Elevator ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- recreation center
- winery tours
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 1350 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, A Master Suite with King bed (pillow-top mattress), walk-in
- Bedroom 2 - 2 queen, The second bedroom has two Queen beds (soft pillow-top & fir
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Amenities: Sizable balcony furnished for a relaxing view of the Gulf of Mexico. The living area has a Queen sleeper sofa, two recliners, fireplace, and a 55 LCD/HD Smart TV with DVD/VCR player and HD Programming. The unit comes complete with washer/dryer, side by side refrigerator with ice/water in door, microwave, and dishwasher. The dining room has seating for 8, and the bar has seating for 4, and there is a 19' LCD TV in the dining area. All linens:bath/beach/kitchen towels are included as well as sheets for the beds Fully equipped kitchen with: dishes, glassware, silverware, pots/pans, bakeware, and storage ware. Central heat/air, fireplace, Other necessities include: hair dryers, two 26 inch LED TV's, clock radios, ceiling fans, electric grill,local phone service, Wi-Fi, reserved covered parking, and newly redone Pool/Deck, and fishing dock. This Unit accommodates sleeping for 6 Maximum.