Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
This large one bedroom, one bath condo with a garage is located in The Beach Club at Sawgrass Country Club, a gated, oceanfront community with private beach.
Walk out the front door and you are just steps to the Spinnakers Reach private pool and the beach. The condo is not oceanfront, but it is literally just steps away.
A large, private deck overlooks the Guana Preserve. In the evening, sit back, relax, and enjoy the breath-taking sunsets.
About the Owner
5 based on 5 traveler reviews
Ponte Vedra Beach Perfection
The unit was charmingly decorated in pale yellow with blue and white accents; the lampshade even matched the bed spread! The back deck adjacent to the wildlife reserver provided a comfortable reading spot. Even with hot weather, I never used the air conditioner; the fans were sufficient to keep the unit comfortable. Also, the people living at Spinnakers were all friendly and helpful. Daily activities included a walk to Mickler's Landing (and back), a book under the umbrella oceanside, and a swim in the pool.
In addition, the location was convenient to St. Augustine (the lighthouse is a great climb), Amelia Island (the fort was interesting and the ferry ride fun) and Jacksonville too (loved the zoo and the Cummer Museum). This was a wonderful respite for me, the perfect beach vacation and I look forward to returning here again next year.
Perfect vacation location
The location is in a beautiful area of Ponte Vedra beach, within the Beach Club of Sawgrass Country Club. On a bad day, it might take a full minute to walk from the condo to the beach...across a drive area, up a few small steps, just past the pool and you're there. So close you can hear the water and wind from the front door of the condo.
The condo itself is well-appointed with everything my wife and I needed. It's laid out in a sunny shade of yellow with plenty of furniture and all the appropriate appliances. The wireless internet is a great addition for people who still have to maintain contact with their jobs.
We found more space than we needed, though the bathroom area is a bit tight. Regardless, we were close to the beach, minutes away from the world-class gold course, had a reasonably private balcony in the back and were close enough to what we wanted yet still secluded enough to have some privacy.
Unless we buy a place of our own, we're already planning on staying there again next year.
Activity and Interests
Ponte Vedra is strategically located less than 20 miles from downtown Jacksonville (home of the NFL Jaguars), with historic St. Augustine, our nation's oldest city, only 20 miles south. The World Golf Village and the World Golf Hall of Fame are just a few minutes' drive away. Orlando is a 2 hour drive.
Ponte Vedra is the world class headquarters of the Professional Golfer's Association (PGA Tour) and the international headquarters of the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP). The Player's Championship is played each May at Sawgrass TPC and the Sawgrass Country Club now hosts the Sony Ericsson WTA MPS Group Championships each April.
Ponte Vedra offers over 153 holes of championship golf. With oceanfront swimming, golf, tennis, boating, fishing and horseback riding, Ponte Vedra is an outdoor paradise.The average annual temperature is 71 degrees, which means most outdoor activities can be enjoyed during the entire year.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Departure Cleaning Fee $100
- Tax Rate 10.0%
After terms of rental are determined, the management company will send you a rental agreement. Deposit can be made via credit card or check.
Rate includes cable TV, high speed wireless internet, and telephone. Monthly rentals are subject to a charge for electricity.
Discounted rate available for rentals of 3 months or longer.
Inquire about rates for long term rentals and relocations as well as current special promotions.
Temporary social membership to Sawgrass Country is available for an additional fee.
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- water parks
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- golf privileges optional
- surf fishing
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Deck / Patio
- Guests provide their own meals
- Nothing to bring; everything is here! Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar includes new stainless steel appliances - refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, smooth top electric stove, and dishwasher. Dining room has table with 4 chairs. Spacious living room features a queen-size sleeper sofa and comfortable chairs to relax in. The large, separate bedroom has a queen size bed and plenty of closet space. The newly remodeled bathroom has separate vanity and bath areas. The bath area has a walk in shower with rain head and shower seat (no tub). The condo has beautiful new travertine tile floors throughout and tumbled stone countertops. Additional amenities include a one-car garage, washer and dryer, cable TV with DVR, 2 flat screen TVs, dvd player, high-speed wireless internet, phone with unlimited local and nationwide long distance calling, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, beach chairs, all linens, and all-weather wicker patio furniture. The new 7 million dollar Sawgrass Beach Club features a private beach, an adult pool, family pool, and oceanfront dining.