Completely remodeled, 2 BR, 1-1/2 bath beach house right on the
beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Walk out the door to a wide, white,
powdery beach and the Gulf This 2 bedroom beach house is located in
the most perfect spot you will ever find! This private and quiet
beach hide-a-way has the best of both worlds... sun and shade.
Enjoy the cool breeze under the majestic pines and tropical palms.
A dining canopy overlooking beach, tables and chairs are provided
for your vacation pleasure. You can also swing and relax in the
hammock that is provided.
Upon entering this remodeled home, you encounter panoramic views of
the beach and the gulf from the kitchen, dining area, living room,
and master bedroom. It has a "dream" kitchen with center island and
modern appliances plus a built in desk with phone jack for your
computer (if you can't leave home without it)! Wireless high speed
TV Sitting and Game Room: Very comfortable lounge chair for the
captain. Sleeper sofa (queen bed). Large TV, VCR, DVD, Stereo
radio with CD player. Game table and bookshelves with cards, games,
and puzzles provided. Opens to kitchen and Florida room with views
of the Gulf.
* Relaxing, Relaxing, Relaxing !
* Walk to restaurants, shopping, and fishing pier.
* Fishing (4 public fishing piers and many charter services)
* Boating (rentals available close by)
* Golf, tennis, exercise gyms,
* Many great restaurants (3 within walking distance)
* Free Trolly runs the length of the island (every 20 minutes in both directions.)
* If you forgot or need something you don't have, just about anything can be rented on the island - kayaks, skim boards, paddle boards, scooters, bicycles, etc.
This location is 30 minutes from Sarasota, one hour from the Tampa
airport, and a large discount shopping center is 25 minutes away. Other
attractions include Sarasota Jungle Gardens 30 min.), Mote Marine
Aquarium (20 min.), Bush Gardens (1 hr.), Disney World (1 1/2 hrs.)
You can rent boats, jet skis, kayaks, motor scooters, bicycles, etc.
on the island. Parasailing and golfing is also available.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.