Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 5 Max
Situated on the renowned East Bluff of Keuka Lake at 5283 (aka 534) East Bluff Drive, our updated 1930's cozy 2 bedroom, 1 bath lakeside cottage offers 1000 square feet of Keuka Lake charm with modern amenities. Wake up to beautiful sunrises and enjoy our 50 feet of lake frontage. There is a walk-in area to the lake as well as a large dock. Swim, fish, or relax in one of the comfortable Adirondack chairs on shore, on the deck, or at the end of the dock. Read a book or take a nap in the hammock overlooking the lake. The enclosed porch offers a spectacular view of the lake. The cottage is 5 miles from Penn Yan, 1 mile from East Bluff Harbor Marina (boat rentals, etc.), 1 mile South of Keuka College and close to the famous Keuka Wine Trail with tours and tastings, Keuka Lake State Park, and many gift shops, antiques, fine restaurants and golfing.
CLICK ON 'MORE DETAILS' BELOW
* We do not allow pets.
* Maximum of 5 overnight guests.
* This is not a rental property! It is our vacation retreat that we rent out occasionally.
* We do not provide water toys, floats, life jackets, boats, fishing equipment, etc.
* We strongly recommend water shoes for swimming.
* We do not permit large parties or gatherings. The occasional visitor is welcome. If you are looking to do a lot of entertaining, this is not the place. There are quiet neighbors on both sides.
* Renters to provide their own linen, paper products and laundry detergent.
WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT LEAVING THE COTTAGE AS CLEAN AS YOU FOUND IT!!!
You have the option of doing your own cleaning or we offer a departure cleaning service if you would prefer to have the cottage cleaned after you leave. The cost for this service is $200.00. Please include the cleaning fee with your rental fee if you are going to use the departure cleaning service. Please be advised that the cleaning fee will be charged if the cottage is not left as clean as you found it.
For more information contact us via email or call us if you do not receive a response within 3 days!
About the Owner
5 based on 8 traveler reviews
The Great Grape Escape
Awesome - quiet and relaxing retreat.
Relaxing vacation was had at Hall's Grape EscapeRelaxing vacation was had at Hall's Grape Escape
Location is ideal - quiet in the bluff but still close to Penn Yan. If you rent a boat, easy ride across the lake to The Switz. Screened in porch was a great place for lunch and dinner and the Adirondack Chairs on the various decks and grass plus the hammock gave plenty options for relaxing.
Looking foward to returning.
Hall's Grape EscapeHall's Grape Escape
Hawkinson 2011 Finger Lakes Vacation
Activity and Interests
Swim, ski, tube, relax, sun, fish, read, sleep, winery/brewery tours, shopping (Waterloo Premium Outlets), go karts, golf, tennis, bonfires, canoe, sail, jet ski, hike (Keuka Outlet Trail), horseback riding, restaurants, restaurants by boat (The Switzerland Inn, Lakeside Inn, The Waterfront, Snug Harbor, Top of the Lake, etc.), Black Rock Speedway, Watkins Glen Int'l Raceway, museums (Corning Museum of Glass, Glenn H. Curtiss Museum, Finger Lakes Boating Museum, Oliver House Museum), horse racing, MacKenzie-Childs ceramics, antiquing, Women's Rights Nat'l Historical Park, bicycling, The Windmill Farm & Craft Market, New York Wine & Culinary Center, hot air balloon rides, glider rides, etc....
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 1 2015 - Jun 26 2015
2 night minimum stay
Jun 27 2015 - Sep 10 2015
4 night minimum stay
Sep 11 2015 - Oct 30 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $300
- Tax Rate 4.0%
Instant rate quotes are not always accurate.
&***SUMMER MIDWEEK RENTAL RATES ARE $700/4 NIGHTS MONDAY TO FRIDAY (MOVE IN AFTER 10:30 AM, MOVE OUT BEFORE 11:30 AM).***&
Fall and Spring: Add Sunday night (move out before 11:30 am on Monday) to a Friday and Saturday night stay for only $150.00.
Security deposit due within 7 days of reservation.
Entire rental amount due 20 days prior to arrival.
Weekly rentals are Friday to Friday (move in after 2:30 pm, move out before 11:30 am).
Payments may be made by check or money order.
The security deposit will be returned (mailed) with in 4 days of your departure.
***If you must cancel reservation for any reason , you will receive a full refund minus the $300 deposit. A change will be treated as a cancellation and the same terms will apply.***
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, small but clean and functional with shower, sink and toilet
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, Twin over a full sized bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Additional amenities include: * Swim Raft * Off Road Parking * Mooring Buoy * Free WiFi * Flat Screen TV's * Free Firewood * Picnic Table w/ Sunbrella * Hammock * Fans * Kitchen: includes a stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, pots and pans, and all dishes, glasses/cups, silverware and cooking utensils; kitchen table; small stacked washer and dryer. * Living room: queen sized sleeper sofa, chairs, flat screen TV (basic cable), VCR/DVD player, stereo (AM/FM, CD), and a small library of CD's, movies (DVD and VHS), books and games; Nintendo with several games; a natural gas fireplace for taking the chill out of those cool nights * Enclosed porch: is the charm of the whole cottage. Accessed through french doors, it overlooks the lake. There is a sitting area with wicker furniture, a breakfast/dinner table for 4, and a full sized futon sleeper sofa for cuddling up with a great book, a mid afternoon nap, or for extra sleeping accommodations and a window air conditioner for super hot days * Upstairs: (BR#1) with a twin/full bunk bed, dresser and a large window overlooking the vineyard; (BR#2) has a queen sized bed, 2 dressers, a closet, TV, built in air conditioner and a large window overlooking the lake; bathroom includes a modern shower, toilet, and sink; whole house fan for a quick cool-down at night(vents into attic) * The driveway is big enough for 1 vehicle. There is additional space in the field directly across the street. * There are 14 steps down to the cottage entrance. There are an additional 14 steps down to lake level. * There is a break wall running the width of our waterfront (50') with a walk-in area. The walk-in is great for small children. * The lake gradually slopes from about 1.5 feet deep to 5 feet deep at the end of the dock. * There is a propane gas grill for cookouts and a fire pit for evening fires and cooking smores (firewood provided). * The large picnic table with sunbrella seats 10 comfortably. * There are total of 8 Adirondack chairs (some with side tables and footrests) for seating, sunning, and snoozing. * The hammock under the willow tree is perfect for outdoor lounging. * The dock extends out 40 feet with an 8' x 12' patio at the end. There are cleats on the dock for tying your boat to and a ladder for getting in and out of the water. Mooring whips are located at the end of the dock as well as a couple of Adirondack chairs (perfect for morning coffee and a newspaper). * There is an 800 lb mooring available for your boat (prior arrangements need to be made). * There is a wooden swim float approximately 75 feet from the end of the dock. It has a ladder. * Landscape lighting for stairs and deck at night.