Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Welcome to the Strickland's spectacular Madeira Norte Gulf front corner condo at John's Pass. Relax and enjoy the breath-taking view from our 2-bedroom, 2-bath, direct beach front, full-furnished condo.
Walk-outs from both the master bedroom and living room to our large
balcony which gives a spectacular 240+ degree view of the Madeira
Beach and the Gulf of Mexico. Look to the south and you will see the
entrance to the world-renown John's Pass. Catch a glimpse of the
fishing, pleasure and casino boats as they enter to gain access to the
intercoastal waterways or exit to cruise the warm waters of the Gulf
Our unit is located in the Madeira Norte condominium complex, on the
beach side of Gulf Blvd., directly across the street from the John's
Pass commercial complex, home to the new Bubba Gumps restaurant.
Interior of 2-Bedroom Condo - Our fully furnished gulf front corner unit is decorated in the typical Floridian beach style in pastel colours, with a blend of new cork flooring and Italian ceramic tiling throughout.
Enjoy a light meal in our kitchen. Sit up in wicker bar stools to the granite countertops and eat in bar area. Kitchen looks into a very spacious living room / dining room open concept area offering a spectacular view of the beach for everyone.
Our corner unit spoils anyone staying in our Master bedroom. Enjoy the
wonderful Florida sunshine with windows facing south and a sliding
glass walk-out to the balcony. King size bed and oversized ensuite
with full bath, granite counters, new fixtures, built-in
clothes drawers and walk-in closet.
Our guest bedroom enjoys a breathtaking view of John's Pass which is
as beautiful in the day as it is in the evening! This room is
furnished with a queen bed, a large closet and a private full
ensuite bathroom, renovated in ceramic tiles and marble.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Our corner unit is located in the Madeira Norte condominium complex,
on the beach side of Gulf Blvd., directly across the street from the
John's Pass commercial complex.
Eat and shop to your heart's content at the historical John's Pass
which is located directly across the street from our complex. With
over 100 shops, restaurants, galleries and nightclubs, the "Village"
has become a destination for many visiting our area.
Look to the south and you will see the entrance to the world-renown
John's Pass. Catch a glimpse of the fishing, pleasure and casino boats
as they enter to gain access to the intercoastal waterways or exit to
cruise the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Weekly Rate: $950 - $1500
Madeira Norte 4th Floor Condo Weekly Rental Rates...
* Rental rates vary betwen $1000 - $1650 + 12% state / county taxes
depending on the rental season.
* Our rental rates are based on weekly rentals and are payable in US
* Included in our rates is a cleaning upon departure, bath towels &
* Check-in is 4:00 pm and check-out is 10:00 am.
* Deposit will be forfeited if guests depart late.
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Lounge around the recently upgraded pool area and enjoy the fragrant blend of tropical flowers, coco-butter and sea salt scents in the air. Our kitchen is fully equiped with an eat-in stand-up bar, dishes, cookware, utensils, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, as well as with a washer/dryer. Other amenities within our newly renovated condo include cable TV in both bedrooms and living room area, VCR,stereo/cd/cassette player, two phones, computer desk, Verizon Internet access, balcony, heated pool, washer/dryer inside condo unit.