Villa, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
106 Oceanside - 1400 Ocean Blvd. Located just across the street from the ocean. This villa directly overlooks the pool. The master bath has been remodeled with a standing shower and there are brand new furnishings and beds throughout.
This complex also has access to the only private fishing pier on Isle of Palms. This cute Condo is situated on the first floor of the "B" building.
There is a king-size bed in the master bedroom with a full private bath and a queen and twin bed in the second bedroom. The sofa has a queen sized pull-out bed in the living room.
Located in the heart of Isle of Palms, this cozy condo is perfectly positioned. You are just steps from the beach and in walking distance to the Island’s best restaurants, shops and park. While on the Islands you can go swimming, body surfing, play volleyball, dine at oceanfront & award winning restaurants, bike the beaches, jog, cruise the Intercoastal Waterway, sail, surf, windsurf, take in some live music, shop the boutiques, check out the scuba diving or go deep sea fishing, relax at a spa, horseback ride, kayak, parasail, water ski, fish, go "crabin or shrimpin", walk the beach for shells, take a sunset cruise, charter a small boat, explore uninhabited islands, play some of the South’s finest golf courses, and much more!
IN DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON: Shop at the Old Market. Take in the Charm of this Beautiful and Historic Town and experience why we are the #1 Destination in the World three years in a row. Learn more about Charleston on a Horse Drawn Carriage ride or tour Charleston Bay and Forte Sumter by boat. South Carolina Aquarium, FANTASTIC Restaurants (diverse cuisine), World Class Shopping, Live Theater, Live Music, Museums, and Plantations will round out this visit. Being just 21 miles to the airport and 13 miles to Historic Downtown Charleston, SC makes 106 Oceanside a prime location.
About the Owner
4.8 based on 12 traveler reviews
Fantastic Beach Getaway
Everything was perfect!
Very pleasant surprise in Isle of Palms
Activity and Interests
(on site or nearby): Hiking, Shelling, Biking, Golf, Tennis,
Fishing off Private Pier, Deep Sea Fishing, Hunting, Beach
Volleyball, Surfing, Wildlife Viewing, Horseback Riding, Shopping,
Swimming, Diving, Boating, Waterskiing, Surfing, Tom Fazio designed
& Other top Golf Courses, Live music & other Festivals, Shopping,
Historical tours, fish frys and oyster roasts, Boogie Boarding,
Skimming, Crab hunts.
- Nightly Rate: $170 - $290
Weekly Rate: $850 - $1450
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
* Winter 13/14 (Dec 01 - Feb 28) $850/week with taxes and local fees it's $1024.25
* Spring 14 (Mar 01 - May 16) $1030/week with taxes and local fees it is $1241.15
* Beach 14 (May 17 - May 30) $1275/week with taxes and local fees it is $1536.38
* Summer 14 (May 31 - Aug 01) $1450/week with taxes and local fees it is $1747.25
* Sport 14 (Aug 02 - Sept 05) $1100/week with taxes and local fees it is $1325.50
* Fall 14 (Sept 06 - Oct 03) $980/week with taxes and local fees it is $1180.90
* Winter 14/15 (Oct 04 - Feb 28) $850/week with takes and local fees it is $1024.25
NIGHTLY RATES AVAILABLE....Winter monthly rates are available also - please email or call for detials. Thanks, Tim & Kathy Shook
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Free Private WiFi. Premium cable and flat screen TVs in all rooms. Cordless telephone, answering machine, Air Conditioning, VCR, DVD player, Stereo with CD and IPod hook up, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Blender, Cooking utensils, Linens and Towels provided, Pool (shared), Charcoal Grill (BBQ) located just outside the villa, Hair Dryer, Laundry Facilities, Private fishing pier, parking, Outside showers & More. Pets NOT allowed.