Excellent rental history!
This 4 bedroom/3 bath house is located a mile north of Tahoe City, just a
short walking distance from Lake Tahoe's Skylandia beach.
Beautifully furnished, the house has high ceilings and is filled
with windows, maximizing natural light while allowing the
beautifully wooded area in. It has a large open kitchen/great room, perfect for
family meals or entertaining and includes 2 master bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms. One of the masters is very large with a separate entrance available.
The spacious back yard and large deck has an outdoor SPA and a 6
car parking pad provides plenty of room for guests, or your boat and
Lake Tahoe is a historic resort and tourist destination well known
for its natural beauty. Our home offers quick access to:
- Lake Tahoe (short walk from front door through Skylandia Park to
beach & Pier)
- Bus stop *3 Houses Away* (TART is the main bus line to town and ski resorts)
- Coast Guard boat launch (walking distance)
- Mountain bike trails (base of trails to Watson Lake)
- Tahoe City bike and Cross Country Ski paths nearby (off intersection W. Lake Forest Rd.)
- Squaw Valley & Alpine Meadows Ski Resorts(8 & 5 miles away, respectively)
- Other Ski and Snowboarding Resorts w/in a short driving distance
(North Star, Homewood, Diamond Peak, Mount Rose, Sugar Bowl, Boreal,
Donner Ski Ranch)
- Truckee River rafting
- And so much more...
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.