Beautiful vacation rental in the ocean-front Aquatika Resort complex located in the San Juan area (Loiza). This high-quality condominium features all of the comforts of home in a luxurious Caribbean setting.
Our vacation condo is a two story penthouse unit, the largest type available at Aquatika. It features extended main floor living space, a spacious loft area and a huge covered private patio. With over 1500 square feet of indoor living space and an additional 700 square feet of private outdoor space, both small and large groups alike will enjoy the extra room provided by this premium condominium.
The unit comfortably sleeps up to eight people. You will enjoy a tastefully decorated, clean, and comfortable space outfitted with all of the amenities you would expect and more. The unit is located towards the end of the complex closest to the ocean and beach, adjacent to the exciting water park. Its location is ideally close to everything the Aquatika complex has to offer.
Among the comforts and conveniences provided are:
- 3 bedrooms furnished with queen-sized beds (an additional Premium full-size or twin Air Bed is available upon request) (Sleeps 7-8). A Pack 'n Play crib and high chair are also available for use upon request.
- 2 and 1/2 bathrooms. Full baths offer tubs, showers and hair dryers.
- Climate controlled. Air conditioning units in all bedrooms as well as in the main living area and loft. Ceiling fans throughout.
- Two large, flat-screen televisions with satellite TV service and DVD players.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite music stations as well as I-Pod docking stereo, compatible with your own I-Pod, all for your listening enjoyment.
- Cozy seating and relaxation areas on main level and in loft area.
- Modern kitchen with electric appliances to include: stove, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, and coffee maker. A complete set of dishes, mugs, glasses, silverware, utensils, pots and pans are all provided.
- Separate dining areas include a kitchen counter bar with three stools, a formal dining table with six seats, a pub table with two stools, and an outdoor patio set seating six. A child's high chair is also available upon request.
- Condo features a second floor loft area which opens onto a huge, beautifully tiled outdoor patio. Furniture includes large table and chairs, chaise loungers and a hammock.
- In-unit washer and dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Non-smoking unit throughout, including patio.
- Tastefully decorated, clean unit.
- 24 hour gated community.
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent this unit.
Select this special penthouse for your next vacation and get the very best at Aquatika.
Hi Jeff! We had a wonderful time staying in your condo. JC was waiting for us at the car rental and we followed him to a grocery store to get some supplies. We went to Costco and Walmart the next day as the selection was better and alot cheaper. The condo was just as it appeared in your listing. We all felt at home instantly. JC showed us around and we had him draw a name for which couple got the on-suite. Thanks JC for picking our name! We had no problem sharing the bathrooms between six people and having the extra half bath came in handy. The furnishings were very comfortable and we ate our meals up on the covered lanai. We ate all our breakfasts in and alot of our evening meals too. Deb is a wonderful cook and she wished you would have had a BBQ on the Lanai. The guys did walk down to BBQ at the charcoal ones a couple of times. We crammed alot of sightseeing into the 2 weeks we were there. Putting on about 1000 miles on the rental car. The condo is in a perfect location to see alot of the sights. Near the rainforest, Luquillo beach (which became our favorite), the food kiosks in Luquillo and Pinones, Fajardo (both Seven Seas Beach and the Bio Bay) and San Juan. Having the printed out directions to Old San Juan parking that you included in your welcome packet was a lifesaver. A co worker of ours has a sister who lives here and she and her husband took us on a scenic drive along the southern coast and then up into Guavate mountains to Cayey to eat alot of Puerto Rican food. What a day to remember! We also went to the Arecibo Observatory and a coffee plantation one day and zip lining another. So much to see on this beautiful island! The grounds around the condo are beautiful and very well maintained. The few times we used the pools we had them mostly to ourselves. A short walk to the beach which we did spend an afternoon there. The area outside the condo grounds was a little run down but didn't keep us from walking into town to a restaurant. The roosters and barking dogs at night took some getting used too, but wouldn't stop us from coming back to stay here. We all thought 2 weeks was going to be enough time to see everything but found another week would have been perfect. We would definitely recommend your condo to others and we hope to come back and stay again. Thank you again for sharing your beautiful home with all of us! P.S. Thanks again for being able to switch one of our weeks when we found that work conflicted with it.
Take some time and travel outside of Aquatika to some of this tropical island's greatest treasures. Encounter friendly, welcoming people, most of whom speak English (in addition to their native Spanish).
Puerto Rico is a modern, progressive and civilized vacation spot that maintains the charm and hospitality of days gone by. You will find everything that the Caribbean has to offer in this all around family destination - and with it is a people whose warmth is equaled only by the sunshine that graces its shores.
Puerto Rico enjoys year round summer temperatures, an average annual temperature of 82°F (26°C).
Loiza is situated just east of the San Juan airport (SJU). As such, it is ideally located between the attractions offered in the northern and eastern regions of the island, allowing for a short drive to many activities.
The capital of the island lies within this region. San Juan is the center of commerce and is also the main port of entry. This is the most populous and economically diverse region in the island. It offers the island's major resorts and shopping areas and promises you a wonderful experience of diversity and culture. This region has lots to offer -- archaeological and historical exhibitions, beautiful beaches, forests, and fine dining.
Top spots: Historic Old San Juan district, Bacardi Rum factory tour, Arecibo Observatory in Arecibo, Guajataca State Forest and Lake in Isabela, Rio Camuy Caves in Camuy, Condado Beach in San Juan, Isla Verde beach strip with many hotels and casinos.
This region is home of El Yunque, known as the Caribbean National Forest, and is located in the rugged Sierra de Luquillo, 40 km southeast of San Juan. Catch the ferry from Fajardo to the outlying islands of Vieques and Culebra, both known for their secluded beaches, snorkeling spots and spectacular views. A must see is the phosphorescent Mosquito Bay. This rare and remarkable phenomenon is caused by millions of luminescent dinoflagellates lighting up when disturbed by movement. The region is also famous for its fresh local
seafood and romantic sunsets.
Top spots: El Yunque, Luquillo Beach, Natural Reserve of Mosquito in Vieques, Las Cabezas de San Juan Nature Reserve and El Faro in Fajardo.
In addition, the island features many diving spots, hiking, bike trails, natural attractions, historical sites, golf and tennis and casual and fine dining. Consult one of the guide books provided in your unit to plan your excursions.
For golf aficionados in particular, the area boasts a number of high quality golf courses, including the Coco Beach Golf and Country Club, home of the PGA Tour's Puerto Rico Open. The course is just 15 minutes away from our doorstep.
* Golfing at the Berwind County Club (5 minutes away)
* Shopping or a movie at the Belz Factory Outlet Mall (10 minutes away)
* Visit historic Old San Juan (30 minutes away)
* Try your luck at the casinos in Isla Verde (20 minutes away)
* Hike the trails of El Yunque rain forest (15 minutes away)
* Visit the "beautiful beach" at Luquillo (20 minutes away)
* Take the bioluminescent bay boat or kayak tour in Fajardo (30 minutes away)
* Take a ferry to the outer islands of Vieques or Culebra.
* Take a water taxi from Old San Juan to the Bacardi Rum Factory tour.
* Enjoy an evening of fine dining on Fortaleza Street in Old San Juan. (30 minutes away)
* Take in a morning of golf at the exquisite Trump Coco Beach Golf Course in Rio Grande (15 minutes away)
* Sample the unique food offerings at the kiosks located in Pinones, along scenic Route 187.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 1 2015 - May 31 2015
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $5 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Note: Rates subject to change and include all fees.
-- Confirm and pay a deposit for your reservation within 72 hours of initial inquiry, subtract $50 from your rate.
-- Pay the total amount due at the time of booking (rental fees, taxes and security deposit), subtract $25 from your rate.
-- Make your payment(s) securely online by electronic check (EFT), subtract $25 from your rate.