Architect-designed, light-filled house on 2 oceanfront acres. Stunning views. Very secluded. Great-room living area with vaulted ceilings and a wall of windows looking at the Pacific. New modern furnishing and art throughout. Perfect for two to six people.
- Great-room living area with expansive ocean views
- Three bedrooms with queen beds, two baths; 1600 square feet
- New Italian furniture, Gabbeh rugs and contemporary artwork
- New beds, down comforters, down pillows and linens
- Fully equipped kitchen; washer and dryer
- Built-in stereo ready for your iPod
- Large well-furnished deck with stainless BBQ grill
- Short stroll through our property to the beach
- Grocery stores and good restaurants nearby
- Approximately 5 miles north of Long Beach
We had a wonderful time in your BEAUTIFUL home. It was absolutely perfect for us. It was overcast and a little rainy the first day but that didn't stop us from biking the trail to Ilwaco. The second day we biked out to Leadbetter. The third day we walked and laid out on the deck. The kitchen had everything we needed and we loved the Northern European feel of the place. The bike on the wall was a huge hit with the group.
Thanks, again. We will definitely be back.
Surfing, kite flying, clamming, hiking, biking, kayaking, horseback riding, bird watching, charter fishing. Great restaurants, wildlife reserve, two lighthouses, historic Oysterville, two golf courses, bike and moped rentals, arcade, and go-carts nearby.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.