Cottage, 5 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 12 Sleeps
Location, location, location! Relax and enjoy sweeping panoramic views of the sparkling waters of Little Traverse Bay. Beautiful sunsets, sailboats, and if you're lucky even the Northern Lights!
Swimming and boating out front. Explore the shore and collect a famous Petoskey stone. Stroll through the charming hillside Victorian gingerbread cottages of neighboring Bay View and hike the nature trails. Shop and dine in the famous Petoskey Gaslight District and quaint Harbor Springs. Roast marshmallows on a bonfire in front of Michigan's most famous sunset!
This comfortable, fully-furnished cottage is wonderful for family reunions, group retreats, golf outings, and winter sports weekend getaways. And of course: summer vacations to remember!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thanks Jeff. Every single person that stayed thoroughly enjoyed themselves. You were right, the cottage has undergone some serious improvements since our last stay and was very comfortable. We have a king here at home and yours was just like being in our own :) we will without a doubt book with you in the future and recommend you to others. Your establishment is a great value and I deeply appreciate and respect that you keep the cost at a reasonable rate. I give it 5 stars!
4.7 based on 16 traveler reviews
Fabulous Views Great Location
Fabulous Views Great Location
Overlooking Little Traverse Bay
Wedding Labor Day 2013
Activity and Interests
Recreational opportunities are unlimited,
* Swimming and boating outside your front door! (public boat launch 1/2 mile away)
* Minutes from the sandy beaches of Petoskey State Park and many top
quality golf courses. Boating, canoeing, kayaking, sailing, miniature golf, tennis,
and nature trails.
* Bike and Kayak rentals are within walking distance - Harbor Springs to Charlevoix bike trail runs right by the end of our private lane.
* Stroll the leafy lanes of Victorian Bay View, admire the gigngerbread cottages, and enjoy a performance in the historic concert hall.
* Shop and dine in the famous Petoskey Gaslight District and quaint yet sophisticated Harbor Springs.
* Browse art galleries, crafts, and antique shops, and take tea on the porch of a gracious old hotel.
* Enjoy a day trip to historic Michilimacinac and unforgettable Mackinaw Island.
* In the winter, take advantage of the Petoskey Winter Sports Park's sledding, ice skating (plus skate rentals), hockey rink, and ski hill with rope tow; snowshoe and ski public trails; ski Nubs Nob and Boyne Highlands; or curl up in front of the fire as you watch snow fall on the bay.
* This comfortable cottage is centrally located to enjoy all that Michigan's Vacation Mecca has to offer in all seasons!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 10 2014 - May 30 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
May 31 2015 - Sep 27 2015
Changeover Day: Sunday
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $150
- Cleaning fee $100
Rates do not include Linens and Towels.
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Room
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Lake View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Downstairs Master
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, First Floor Master with full bath
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 5 - 4 twin/ single, Childrens room with 2 bunk beds (4 twins)
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Enjoy all the amenities of home: fully furnished with , WiFi, Cable TV, DVD, Washer/Dryer, CD stereo, BBQ grill and more. . . * Five large bedrooms, sleeps 12 (1 King, 3 queen, 4 single bunks. Please bring your own sheets and towels.) - sheets and towels now available for extra charge. * Two Full Baths * Spacious living/dining room with panoramic views of the bay (dinning table seats 10). * Large private outdoor deck with dinning table for 6 * Updated, fully equipped kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, icemaker, coffemaker, toaster, and more. * Fireplace