Location, location, location! Relax and enjoy sweeping panoramic views of the sparkling waters of Little Traverse Bay. Beautiful sunsets, sailboats, and if you're lucky even the Northern Lights!
Swimming and boating out front. Explore the shore and collect a famous Petoskey stone. Stroll through the charming hillside Victorian gingerbread cottages of neighboring Bay View and hike the nature trails. Shop and dine in the famous Petoskey Gaslight District and quaint Harbor Springs. Roast marshmallows on a bonfire in front of Michigan's most famous sunset!
This comfortable, fully-furnished cottage is wonderful for family reunions, group retreats, golf outings, and winter sports weekend getaways. And of course: summer vacations to remember!
Thanks Jeff. Every single person that stayed thoroughly enjoyed themselves. You were right, the cottage has undergone some serious improvements since our last stay and was very comfortable. We have a king here at home and yours was just like being in our own :) we will without a doubt book with you in the future and recommend you to others. Your establishment is a great value and I deeply appreciate and respect that you keep the cost at a reasonable rate. I give it 5 stars!
Recreational opportunities are unlimited,
* Swimming and boating outside your front door! (public boat launch 1/2 mile away)
* Minutes from the sandy beaches of Petoskey State Park and many top
quality golf courses. Boating, canoeing, kayaking, sailing, miniature golf, tennis,
and nature trails.
* Bike and Kayak rentals are within walking distance - Harbor Springs to Charlevoix bike trail runs right by the end of our private lane.
* Stroll the leafy lanes of Victorian Bay View, admire the gigngerbread cottages, and enjoy a performance in the historic concert hall.
* Shop and dine in the famous Petoskey Gaslight District and quaint yet sophisticated Harbor Springs.
* Browse art galleries, crafts, and antique shops, and take tea on the porch of a gracious old hotel.
* Enjoy a day trip to historic Michilimacinac and unforgettable Mackinaw Island.
* In the winter, take advantage of the Petoskey Winter Sports Park's sledding, ice skating (plus skate rentals), hockey rink, and ski hill with rope tow; snowshoe and ski public trails; ski Nubs Nob and Boyne Highlands; or curl up in front of the fire as you watch snow fall on the bay.
* This comfortable cottage is centrally located to enjoy all that Michigan's Vacation Mecca has to offer in all seasons!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
3 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Nightly Rate: $150 - $275
Weekly Rate: $1200 - $1900
June through August weekly rental only
* SUMMER/HOLIDAY - June 1 through August 31 2014 and Christmas week: $1,900 per week (Sunday to Sunday for summer)
* FALL/WINTER/SPRING - September through May: $600 for 3 days (min), $150 per additional day, $1,200 per week
* One half of rent plus security