This executive-quality private waterfront home offers the best combination of private, deluxe accommodations and resort amenities available anywhere on Geneva Lake. Experience all of the benefits of a world class resort just steps from your waterfront deck! If you're looking for outstanding location, quality, and amenities, this property is unique!
Relax and be pampered at the Avani Spa at The Abbey Resort, or hit the waves, the pool, or the beach. Everything you need is right here. Leave your car
parked for your full stay – everything is so close.
- Spacious 3,000 square foot waterfront ranch home (sleeps up to 10)
- Enjoy panoramic views: @50' of windows overlooking the Abbey
Marina. Peaceful setting with plenty of interest. Enjoy the
beautiful sunsets from the large waterfront deck or the 360 sq ft screened porch!
- Boat rentals – available right out your back door at the Marina by
the hour, day, or week. Ski boats, cruisers, small runabouts, and
the latest “water toys” are all available to rent.
- Private “members only” sand beach on Geneva Lake (public beach adjacent)
- Stroll to the famous Avani Spa at the Abbey Resort.
- Special Abbey Resort attractions (nominal hotel fees apply):
..indoor pool (fun even if it rains!)
..kid's indoor water fun / pool
..complete workout facility
..luxurious, world class, recently remodeled facilities
- A golfer's paradise! Choose from 8 courses within 10 minutes drive!
..sporty par 3's and scenic regulation courses
..championship courses by Player, Trevino, and Palmer
- Fabulous dining and nightlife - all within walking distance!
..Cook at home with a GE cooktop and GE Microwave
..Fire up the Weber grill on your deck
..Casual or Fine dining at the Abbey Resort’s 3 great restaurants
In for a little nightlife? Walk to Lake Geneva’s hottest night spots: Gordy’s Boat House & Chuck’s, or visit the Abbey Waterfront lounge, regularly featuring live music!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.