House, 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, 13 Sleeps
4-5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath (includes 2 master suites) home with
views that have been called 'the best in Montauk'. 180 degree views
of Downtown Montauk, Atlantic Ocean, Fort Pond, Fort Pond Bay and
CT. Several Decks including off each bedroom. Huge Open Kitchen,
Dining Room and Living Room with fireplace. Screened in Porch and
game/rec room with Table Tennis and air hockey/pool table and game table. Walk to Town (less than 1 mile), close to beaches (1/2 mile to Umbrella Beach).
Perfect for two families to share.
NO pets please! NO smokers! NO singles under 25 years!
Outside Quiet hours after 10pm.
About the Owner
This home is shared by brother and sister and their families. We love to enjoy it together and separately.
Guestbook comments from the owner
This is my 10th year renting in Montauk and I found this rental to be the best experience f all, beginning with the professionalism concerning all aspects of the rental. Upon arrive the house was immaculate. the open area layout allowed for connectivity among us and every room was spacious with lots of beautiful windows in order to enjoy the views, which, by the way were described in the advertisement...truly the best in Montauk. The kitchen had every single thing you could imagine you may need and the 2 dishwashers were an added plus. One of our guests comments that they didn't feel like they were in a rental property; that it actually felt like a home and they were right. The kids loved the game room and we all enjoyed the pool with plenty of lounge chairs. We also loved that there were bicycles in the garage to use, firewood for our smore's on the beach and beach chairs/umbrellas for our use as well. I would certainly recommend this house as a top rental in Montauk. This house truly has it all.
4.9 based on 19 traveler reviews
Beautiful Home for a Relaxing Weekend!
Just a few things of note that weren't deal-breakers for us, but that we wish could have been different were that we needed to remove all of the trash/recycling ourselves when we left and so that meant a side trip to the recycling center that was $30 per carload and the check out time was a little on the early side and so we wished that we could have been able to spend a little more time on the property before heading back to the city.
With that said, we would definitely recommend this home and hope to stay there again in the future!
A wonderful home!!!
First visit to Montauk
This was the first time I rented a home and first time to go to Montauk. Both did not dissapoint me or the rest of the family. The location is great with easy access to town, beaches, etc. Home was immaculate and contemporary. It's obvious the owners take good care of their property.The large kitchen and dinning area were ideal with so many cooks in the kitchen.
I think everyone would like to return in future.
Mom's surprise 60th!!Mom's surprise 60th!!
From the Owner
“The property was in the family for years and after much discussion we decided to build. It was completed in 2007 with the features that we all wanted”
Activity and Interests
Everything Long Island has to offer - swimming, surfing, biking,
golf, tennis, fishing, boating, horseback riding, walk to town,
short drive to all beaches. Whale and seal watching (depending on
season) Montauk Lighthouse.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 2015 - Jul 5 2015
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Jul 12 2015 - Sep 7 2015
Changeover Day: Sunday
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- housekeeping every 2 wks $800
- Refundable damage deposit $6,000
- pool celaning every wk $800
$200 non refundable reservation deposit. 1/2 paid in full 60 days prior, full payment 30 days prior to arrival. including security deposit and housekeeping/pool cleaning charges.. Utilities are transferred to tenant.
July 12 - Labor Day - $60,000 +10% security
Book early - we sell out every year
We are now renting Summer 2015
From the Owner
“This home is large enough for everyone to have their own space yet open enough for plenty of room for us to share times together. We love the views from the various decks and dining table.”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Lake View
- Ocean View
- coin laundry
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 4 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, en suite to Master bedroom 1
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, en suite to master bedroom 2
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, second floor for bedroom 3 & 4 to share
- Bathroom 4 - toilet, shower, off recreation room and laundry, good access from pool
- Half Bathroom - toilet, main floor off ktichen and living room
- outdoor shower - shower, hot and cold water off lower patio/driveway
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Master bedroom 1 - 1 king, en suite full bath and slide to deck
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen, with slider to deck
- Bedroom3 - 2 double, with slider to deck
- Master bedroom 2 - 1 queen, with ensuite full bath and slider to deck
- Bedroom 5 - 1 twin/ single, office with single bed
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- House has Everything! A/C, cable, high-speed wireless Internet access, outdoor gas grill, washer and dryer, two dishwashers. TV in each bedroom, rec. room and Living Room, I-pod doc and sound system. DVD player. Includes heatable salt-water pool with hot/cold outdoor shower. Bedrooms include master suite with king bed, master suite with queen bed, bedroom with two full beds and bedroom with queen bed. Bonus bedroom/office includes twin bed. Rec. room includes full sleeper sofa. Linens (except pool/beach towels) included.