Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 5 Sleeps
Beautiful views abound in this third floor first class appointed luxury Residential suite Hotel located on the beach in Key Biscayne, this five star hotel has all the amenities that anyone could ask for when looking for pampering and relaxation.
Enter this magnificent space through the marble foyer and enjoy the
space in this 874 sq.ft. (81m2) area with 9-foot ceilings. The
suite features a Master Bedroom with breathtaking Resort view, and
city views. The main bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed,
Led TV 42' with Cable on Demand. Walking closet and a safe box.
Bathroom is spacious marble bath with glass shower and Jacuzzi.
Living room is furnished with two Sofas, one is a comfortable queen size pull out sofa
couch. LED TV 42' with Cable on Demand
Kitchen is upscale keeping a modern and sophisticated look, fully implemented: large refrigerator, stove top, oven, microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso and American coffee makers, Electric Kettle fine dinnerware and flatware
Relax and enjoy an While you spend a time with us, you have access to our private beach where lounge chairs, towels and bar service available for you to enjoy
Relax watching the beautiful sunset on the large furnished private balcony where you have a great view of the Resort and the beautiful landscape.
Hotel Main Lobby Interior Design
The gracious main lobby was just remodeled, to a very eclectic style, Rum Bar and a newly opened Deli Store are available to our guests.
Hotel Landscape Design
Set upon a dazzling stretch of golden sand beach and overlooking the
blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean, Key Biscayne is surrounded by a
palm-canopied garden of natural wonder with lush tropical trees and
brilliant flowers. Among this nature you have two pools, one restaurant and a Cantina, to enjoy while you're out on the sun
About the Owner
From the Owner
“Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne is a nice and safe place to enjoy with family where kids have multiple activities”
Activity and Interests
South Beach a fabulous art deco district 15-20 minutes away
Miami Seaquarium opens at 9:30am every day of the year. Daily
admission includes a fun filled day of marine-life shows and
exhibits on 38 beautiful acres – 5 minutes away
Coco Walk in Coconut Grove, offering a wide selection of shops,
restaurants and movie theaters - 20 minutes away.
Crandon Park and Beach – Golfing just 5 minutes away
Bill Baggs State Park, offering nature trails and the historic Cape
Florida Lighthouse - five minutes away
Crandon Marina for trips to the nearby reefs, sailing and sport-
fishing charters - five minutes away
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, a Renaissance-style villa and formal
gardens built in 1916 - 10 minutes away
Fairchild Tropical Gardens, offering guided tours and educational
programs - 30 minutes away
Boating, windsurfing, parasailing, scuba diving, snorkeling,
sailing, deep-sea fishing and wave runners
The Shops at Bal Harbour and Merrik Park, both offer over 100 upscale shops and department
stores - 30 minutes away
Village of Key Biscayne, featuring a number of fine shops
and boutiques in a quaint tropical setting five minutes away
The Streets of Mayfair at Coconut Grove are offering fine shops and boutiques, restaurants and cinemas 20 minutes away
Miami International Airport, 15 miles or 25 minutes away
Ft. Lauderdale International Airport 35-45 minutes away
Taxi, luxury coach or limousine service available
Arrangements must be made in advance.
English and Spanish
Eastern Standard Time
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Jan 7 2015 - Feb 29 2016
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Rates based on 6-7 night occupancy, no smoking, no pets. .
Premium (Christmas-New Year’s Holidays December 22nd - January 2nd
2015 Open Tennis Tour. March 29nd - April 5nd 2014)
Call for price
Winter (Thanksgiving Holiday November 19th - April 30th 2006)
Call for Price
From the Owner
“Safe environment, unique place, peaceful, is like owning a private island”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Elevator ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 875 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- Marble bathrooms, Crystal door shower, Jacuzzi. Washer and dryer
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- King size bed, walking closet, Safe box, Led TV 42' Cable on Demand, Private Balcony
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Suite Features: Nonsmoking environment Barrier-free accessibility Suit, skirt hangers In-room safe Luxurious 100% cotton linens Remote control color television in Living and Bedrooms AM/FM clock radio with alarm Sumptuous marble bath with Jacuzzi Generously sized terry bath towels Lighted makeup mirror, and hair dryer Multiline telephones with hold button Computer and fax hookups High-speed Internet WIFI Hotel Accommodations/Guest Services Health Spa Tennis Garden Fitness Center 24-hour room service Overnight laundry service Valet parking On-site fitness center Babysitting services available upon request Business Center Two outdoor heated swimming pools Two Whirlpools Lush natural landscaping Executive business services Kids program Barrier-free accessibility Specialty shops Full-service beauty salon Customized catering Gift and sundry shops DINING AND ENTERTAINMENT The Cafe and Terrace Traditional cuisine The Pool Bar and Grill Cocktails and light fare cuisine The Lobby Lounge Cocktails and light fare cuisine The Library Bar Cocktails and light fare cuisine Health Spa, Fitness & Recreation Expansive 20,000-square-foot (6,096-square-meter) spa featuring a complete fitness and wellness facility, personal training, sauna, steam, massage, facials, specialty spa services and a full-service beauty salon KIds Program: Offers an exclusive supervised children's program designed specifically for younger guests age 5-12. Kids program allows parents to play while children stay with trained and certified counselors. Each counselor is certified in infant, child and adult CPR, basic first aid and water safety.