Villa, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
If spaciousness is what you desire then Sunset View with 2016 square feet of living area, is what you have been searching for. This large well equipped, fully air conditioned, 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom home is set on a 1/5 acre plot with it's own heated pool and is located on the well established residential community of Spring Lake a sub division in the Meadow Woods neighbourhood.
The house is conveniently situated to the Osceola Parkway and the Greeneway (417) both giving easy and direct access to Disney, approximately 15 minutes drive. Less than 5 minutes away is a 24 hour Wal-mart plus a choice of supermarkets, banks, fast food outlets, video stores and other retail shops.
If you have any special requests that you think we can help with from airport transfers, welcome packs, a personnel chef (not as expensive as you might think) to help on arranging some unusual activities like hot air balloon rides to Disney's private boats for firework cruises please let us know, we're here to help make your vacation truly memorable.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just wanted to say a big thank you for letting us stay in your wonderful home.
4.9 based on 10 traveler reviews
Very well kept fantastic home away from home
"Cousin Reunion 2015""Cousin Reunion 2015"
Great moment in Disney with my family!!!
Great moment! I am looking for the next opportunity to be there.
Great House, Well maintained
Very lovely home
Activity and Interests
Disney, Seaworld, the airport, Premium Outlet Mall at Vineland Ave and the Florida Mall are approximately a 15 minutes drive, whilst Universal Studios, Premium Outlet Mall on International Drive and the Mall at the Millenia are between 20 to 25 minutes away. Kennedy
Space Center and Cocoa beach can be reached within an hour, and Busch Gardens is about 1 1/2 hours away.
For golfers there are numerous courses within a 10 mile radius of the house, the closest is Hunters Creek (4miles). A 10 minute drive will take you to the Kissimmee Bay Country Club nominated as one of America's 'Best New Courses' by Golf Digest. This 6,846 yard par 71 championship course is lined with century old oaks,towering cypress trees, a dozen unique water hazards and friendly sand hill cranes provide the backdrop for a first-class golf experience. This course is known as the locals favorite.
Located just 2 miles further on is Remington Golf Club the premier daily fee golf course in the Orlando Kissimmee area. Remington was voted Best New Course of 1996 by Golf Digest Magazine and has been rated Four Stars by Golf Digest Places to Play. Here all pricing includes 'All U Can' practice, play and eat. The one rate includes unlimited use of the unique aqua driving range and expansive practice areas, unlimited golf on the outstanding 18-hole championship layout, and all-you-can eat in the Remington Bar and Grill.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 11 2015 - Jun 26 2015
3 night minimum stay
Jun 27 2015 - Sep 4 2015
3 night minimum stay
Sep 5 2015 - Oct 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
Winter excludes Thanksgiving
Nov 1 2015 - Dec 18 2015
3 night minimum stay
Dec 19 2015 - Jan 8 2016
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Accidental damage cover $50.00
- Exit clean 6nts or less $85.00
- Tax Rate 12.5%
A $250.00 deposit is required to confirm your dates and secure your accommodation. The reservation is not confirmed until your deposit is received. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. On receipt of full payment, final instructions including directions and check-in details will be emailed. Bookings made within 8 weeks of the arrival date must be paid in full at time of booking.
We regret that no pets are permitted and smoking is not allowed inside the house.
Please be aware that parking of RVs, campers, trucks and/or trailers on the driveway of the home or anywhere in the development are not permitted by the local Homeowners Association.
Check-in is after 4 pm on the day of arrival; check-out is before 11 am on the day of departure
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2016 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Half Bathroom - toilet
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Hairdryer
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, His & Hers basins, large closet & hairdryer
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, 2 bed side cabinets, mirrored dresser, TV, radio alarm clock
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, bedside cabinet, chest of drawers, closet
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, bedside cabinet, chest of drawers, closet & TV
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 2 bedside cabinets, dresser, closet, TV & radio alarm clock
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- The formal living room and dining room have vaulted ceilings and are fully carpeted. The dining table can seat 8 comfortably, whilst the living area is furnished with a couch and love seat, making it ideal for a quiet conversation or to enjoy a book taken from the selection in the bookcase. The family room has a ceramic tiled floor, cable TV with over 70 channels, blue ray dvd player, a couch, love seat and armchair. Here you will also find books for adults and children plus a choice of games. The kitchen is fully equipped with ceramic tile counter tops, a large fridge/freezer with ice-maker, range, microwave, dishwasher, coffeemaker, blender, toaster, enough utensils, glassware and crockery for ten people, and for the British guests, a teapot. There is a telephone with free local calls. The breakfast nook overlooks the pool area. There is a separate utility room with a washing machine and tumble dryer, an iron and ironing board are also provided. There is a cloakroom (1/2 bathroom) adjacent to the family room. The master bedroom has a queen size bed, bedside cabinets, cable TV, radio alarm clock and dresser. The en-suite bathroom has twin basins, bath with shower and a large walk-in closet. A hairdryer is provided. The second bedroom also has a queen size bed, bedside cabinets, dresser, cable TV, dvd player, radio alarm clock and built-in closet. Bedrooms 3 and 4 both have twin beds with bedside cabinets, a chest of drawers and built-in closets. Bedroom 3 has cable TV and PS2. These bedrooms share the second bathroom. There are two single folding beds kept in the closets allowing our home to sleep up to 10. A crib, highchair, stroller and booster seat are provided free of charge. In the two car garage you will find a B.B.Q. and exercise bike. The large 30x15 feet south-west facing pool that has an electric heat pump so the pool can be heated at an additional charge. Here you can relax after a fun day at the theme parks enjoying an evening swim or sipping a cool drink whilst watching the sun set. Fully air conditioned Wireless Internet Connection 4 colour T.V.s Blu-Ray DVD Player Mini Hi-Fi system Playstation 2 Games/books All bed linen Towels including pool towels B.B.Q. Exercise Bike Crib/Highchair/Booster Seat/Stroller Free of Charge 24 hour management call out Fully licensed by the Division of Florida Hotels and Restaurants