House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
This home is located in one of the best and most 'in demand' areas of
South Palm Desert. An immaculate, charming home tastefully furnished
within walking distance to the beginning of Palm Desert's famous El
Paseo Drive. It is a 3 bedroom, plus a convertible open den with a
Sofa Bed (for 4th bedroom).
There is extensive space and layout for everything you need. The home
features plantation shutters, vaulted ceilings, stunning mountain
views, beautiful Italian ceramic tile floors, cool new bath, (both
baths have skylights), and a bright fully equipped kitchen.
Outside you'll discover a magical backyard with a south facing
pool and a romantic spa flowing into a refreshing saline
water pool (A Newer Technology Pool. Better and healthier than
Chlorine), all new decking, superb views and and a variety of fruit trees:
Lemons, grapefruit, oranges, tangerines. and limes.
This is the perfect vacation home, close to everything; Shopping,
art galleries and restaurants along El Paseo, Hiking trails begin
right up the street, The famous 'River' is close by with its
abundance of shops, restaurants and movie theaters, Golf and Tennis
nearby, the McCallum Theater, and much, much more.
Home Away From Home
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
Home Away From Home
Perfect Home and Location for a getaway
Well...Im just saying from my first impression, now after our week stay. It never chnaged. It only got better.
All ready spoke to the owner about booking next year- I dont want to miss out on this one, and will be so nice to return to a home we know.
Glad I could share here
Activity and Interests
- Tastefully Furnished for your Relaxation
- Stunning Mountain Views
- Refreshing Saline Salt Water Pool
- Walking distance to the Famous El Paseo Drive and its
many Restaurants, Art Galleries and Boutiques.
- Minutes to the Popular Rancho Mirage River Entertainment
Complex and its Restaurants, Shops and Movie Theaters
- Close to Everything: Shopping Malls, McCallum Theater,
Golf, Tennis, Hiking and much much more.
- The Living desert and Numerous Tourist areas...
- Nightly Rate: $300 - $400
Weekly Rate: $1500 - $2200
Monthly Rate: $3000 - $4250
Holidays = Thanksgiving,Christmas, Easter and Special Events.
Prime = 12/16 to 5/31
Shoulder = 10/1 to 12/15
Off Peak = 6/1 to 9/30
Holidays - Nightly: 400 Weekly: 2000 Monthly: 4250
Prime - Nightly: 375 Weekly: 1800 Monthly: 4000
Shoulder - Nightly: 325 Weekly: 1600 Monthly: 3250
Off Peak- Nightly: 300 Weekly: 1500 Monthly: 3000
There is also an $200.00 Cleaning fee for each rental period.
A Security deposit will also be requested.
Available Long Term, Short Term, Weekends.
No Smoking/No Pets
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Outdoor Grill
- Amazing Privacy Abounds Saline Water Pool and Spa (No chlorine!) Romantic Spa flowing into pool Plantation Shutters and Vaulted Ceilings 2 Bathrooms with Skylights Magical Backyard Fruit Trees with Oranges, Tangerines, Grapefruit, Lemons & Limes 4 TV's 2 DVD Players and 1 VCR Tivo in Master Bedroom High Speed Internet / Wireless Internet Stereo Player w/mp3-Iphone connector Microwave Fully Equipped Kitchen Dishwasher Central Air/Heat Natural Gas Barbecue Separate Laundry Room Italian Ceramic Tile Floors A Non Smoking Environment Humming Birds and Butterflies in your Garden Setting. Two Car Garage with Remote