House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Colonial Country Club is a golf course community with a championship golf course, a full service clubhouse and recreation complex. It is approximately 10 miles from the Fort Myers Regional Southwest Airport and offers easy access to all major area beaches, shopping, restaurants, and attractions. West you'll find Lee County's favorite beaches, including Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel Island, and Captiva.
This private family home with bundled golf is 1720 sq. ft. under air with a swimming pool and jacuzzi under an oversized screened lanai. It also has a two-car garage. It is located within easy walking distance to the community center, tennis courts and golf club house. This property offers a breathtaking view of the golf course 10th hole and a small lake.
The house has been furnished with the elegant look of Tommy Bahama. Rich colors provide a warm and inviting environment with all new upscale furnishings awaiting your arrival. This home has been
fully-equipped with everything you need to make your stay an enjoyable one, including:
- Large swimming pool and heated jacuzzi under a screened lanai
- 55"HDTV and DVD/BlueRay player,
- Built-in intercom and audio entertainment system throughout all rooms in the house and on the lanai by the pool,
- High Speed Internet throughout the house and the lanai
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with:
- Large Refrigerator with automatic icemaker
- Microwave, Coffee-maker, bagel toaster, and blender
- Washer and Dryer with Iron and Ironing Board
- Top-of-the-line Linens, dishes, glassware, and kitchen equipment
You have your choice of dining at an expansive countertop with barstools in the kitchen, an elegant breakfast nook off of the kitchen, the full dining room, or on a relaxing patio set on the lanai; all of which look out at spectacular views of the fairway. The floor plan is light and open. While you are making preparations in your state-of-the-art kitchen you can also watch the 10th hole action out on the golf course. The master suite has a large walk-in closet, double sink bathroom and shower connecting to the patio and pool.
There is a second bedroom with a bathroom and closet for your guest's comfort and privacy. There is also a den with desk and computer printer. For those looking for relaxation, the den has a
pull-out, queen-sized sleep sofa. Additional pictures are available on request.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
In addition to all the activities in Colonial Country Club, there are lots of things to do in the Fort Myers area - fishing, boating, kyaking, shopping, outstanding restaurants, theater, music, and all the beach activities.
For the more adventurous, Naples and Marco Island and many other interesting locations are within easy driving distance from Fort Myers and the general Southwest Florida area around Fort Myers
offers many exciting attractions including:
- Wilderness tours of the Florida everglades
- Shuttle trips to Key West
- Museums, nature, and historical centers
Everything is here just waiting for your vacation enjoyment!!
- Monthly Rate: $2900 - $4900
Minimum rental period is 1 month.
April and December $3,900
(Rates do not include 6% Florida sales tax
and 5% Lee County Tax)
A security deposit is required
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Golf Course Front
- Golf Course View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course designed by Gordon Lewis and built by Troon Golf. It includes an aquatic driving range and putting green. For the golfer, a transfer fee is required for unlimited golf for your stay. You just pay for the cart when you play. Other Colonial Country Club amenities include: - Gated community, - Eight lighted Har Tru tennis courts, - Nature trails for jogging, walking, and biking, - Fitness center with state-of-the-art exercise equipment - Clubhouse with formal dining room, grill room and snack bar to provide dining services to meet every need and desire. The clubhouse is also the scene of many special events and an on-site director will arrange everything from bridge tournaments, day trips, arts and crafts, etc. You can also end your day with a great massage in one of the massage rooms!! - Community swimming pool adjacent to the clubhouse. The aguatic area also includes a spa and expansive sun deck.