4 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, Sleeps 8
No stairs! Charming new cottage on a level lot with a private drive leading to 3 off highway parking spaces adjacent to the cottage. You can drive to the door for walk-in carry of groceries, luggage etc.
Totally updated in 2012...Hardwood floors throughout, new kitchen countertops, new kitchen floor tile, tiled backspashes, new furniture and drapes, new granite topped bath vanity, tiled fireplace surround, 46' Sony HDTV, and most importantly.... a pergola covered 2 tier deck extension now affording fantastic views both up and down the lake as well as across. (Please note, first picture shows deck before add-0ns; later pics show views from new add-on tiers. I have yet to take a new picture with add-ons to deck)
Our cozy 3 bedroom (plus loft) home is modern in every way. In addition to
multiple skylights, the cottage features a private loft with 360
degree views...a perfect place for relaxing or sleeping 2 persons.
A fine pebble beach (with no breakwall) gently sloping to and under the
water affords the opportunity to wade, swim, sun or take an afternoon
nap in the hammock. The beach is completely friendly to young and
old alike accessed by a few rock steps down through a garden or seven steps down from the deck
A 40 foot dock can accommodate either your mid-size boat or
perhaps a rental...or anyone wishing to fish or sun!
The kitchen is roomy with new appliances and features a bar for casual
meals or drinks. It overlooks the dining/living area featuring a wood
burning fireplace at the end of the 'great room'. The living/dining
area overlooks the beach, lake and 'Bluff' as seen through a wall of
sliding glass doors, which access the main deck. The deck is large
overlooking the lake complete with picnic table for dining in a
The cottage is 2.5 miles south of Branchport, #16412 West Lake Rd (Rte 54A)
easily accessible to the nearby Keuka Lake Wine Trail with tours and tastings, many fine restaurants, gift shops, and antique shops. A short drive brings you
to either historic Hammondport or the village of Penn Yan.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Swimming, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, power
Driving the surrounding hills to visit the many nearby wineries while
taking in spectacular vistas of the lake.
Dining at lakeside restaurants; hilltop winery restaurants,
Ice cream, go karts, pizza and family fun in Penn Yan.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Fri, Sat, Sun
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $200 - $300
Weekly Rate: $1400- $2100
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
In season: $2000/wk Sat.-Sat rental; in after 1pm; out before 11am No weekend rentals in season. An additional bedroom, housed in a distinctly separate building dubbed the "Love Shack", can be secured for an additional $500/wk.
Off season: (Post Labor Day thru mid June) $1,300/wk or $400/ 2 night weekend; $550/ 3 night
- Dining Area
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- winery tours
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1 Bathroom
- Half Bathroom - outdoor shower
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Guests provide their own meals
- 50 feet of waterfront and spectacular beach including use of canoe and several kayaks. Plenty of beach chairs, a charcoal grill, and a gas grill and outdoor firepit. Children can dig in the sand and shale pebbles just like on an ocean beach. The cottage is fully equipped having everything you need to enjoy your stay. You need only to bring your towels and linens. The kitchen has a microwave oven, a double door fridge, a stove with oven and every conceivable cooking, eating, and drinking utensil you would have at your home. The 3 bedrooms include one queen, 2 twins, and 2 twins on the first level with an added 2 bunkbeds in the loft. Two of the bedrooms have door access to a second deck in the rear of the cottage...a great place to have a private getaway, bask in the sun, or sip a coffee. Across from this deck is an outdoor shower enclosed in cedar and nestled privately in some pines. The bathroom has a fibreglas tub with shower and also houses a washer and dryer. HD Cable TV, Blu Ray DVD/CD player, and WIFI are provided