Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Beautiful, quiet, well maintained, spotless property. Totally remodeled in 2013, new travertine tile floors, granite countertops, parota hardwood doors and cabinetry and new baths with granite sinks, travertine showers and tempered glass doors. 24 hour
security, gardens, 3 swimming pools, 2 tennis courts. On the marina,
with beautiful views of the marina, golf course and mountains. 8
minute walk around the marina to Ixtapa's main beach or the golf
course. Great restaurants at the marina. Queen bed in master suite, 2
twin beds in 2nd bedroom. HD Satellite TV (SKY), complete kitchen with
microwave and combination laundry washer/dryer. Air conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms. 2 bicycles available for your use at no additional charge.
About the Owner
We live in Colorado, and very much enjoy our Mexico trips to enjoy the weather, culture and food.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We wanted to let you know that we really enjoyed staying at your condo the
last two weeks. The condo is very comfortable, and we loved the view and
location. The marina area is quiet (we loved that), but we had access to everything
we needed. Our stay was muy excelente!
We are seriously considering renting your condo again next year in January,
probably the same two weeks as this year. We need to check our academic
calendars for next year as we both do some part-time teaching at local colleges
(even though we are both retired!). We need to finance our trips to Mexico!
Thanks so much for the use of your condo; it was very pleasant! We hope to
stay again next year.
Kathy & Terri
From the Owner
“We discovered Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo in 1995 and immediately fell in love with the area and its authenticity. It is truly Mexican and has not been westernized like many other parts of Mexico. While we enjoyed our stays in beach hotels, we found our perfect spot here at Isla Alegre at the Marina Ixtapa. The property is beautiful with manicured gardens and marina views, and the location allows you to enjoy the quiet of the area yet is very close to the beach when you want to experience beach walks and the hustle and bustle of the beach scene.”
Activity and Interests
Swimming, boating, snorkling, diving, fishing, tennis, golf,
bicycling (great bike paths all through Ixtapa), lounging, relaxing,
nightlife. Explore Zihuatenjo, Troncones, Petatlan.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 28 2015 - Apr 12 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
$200 per night
3 night minimum.
Holiday Season Rates (7 night minimum)
$300 per night December 19, 2014 - January 4, 2015
$300 per night 2015 Holy Weeks
25% of total rental required to reserve condo, remaining 75% due 30 days prior to your stay
From the Owner
“Enjoy the boat activity at the marina, the marina restaurants, the gardens, peace and quiet, and the walkway to the beach and the Marina Ixtapa golf course.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- botanical garden
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Guests provide their own meals
- Tennis courts, 3 swimming pools, 24 hour security, air conditioning, gardens, on the marina. Golf course, great restaurants, beach and ocean all an eight minute walk around the marina. (650 yards) Bus and taxi stations at the marina.