Townhome, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Relax and rejuvenate in the tranquility of our 1 bedroom/1 bath
townhouse at Keauhou Resort. Located in Keauhou, just south of
Kailua-Kona, Keauhou Resort is a unique townhouse community nestled
in a 5 acre tropical garden.
Unit #104 has an ocean view lanai off the living area. Enjoy
watching the whales with your morning cup of coffee. Later in the
evening, wind down watching for the "green flash" at sunset.
This 1 bedroom-one bath townhome has been remodeled from top to
bottom. The kitchen as been updated with Corian counters and all
new appliances. The kitchen is full equipped with a microwave,
dishwasher, coffee pot and blender. Cooking utensils are provided
for those who want to enjoy "eating in".
The living area is located on the upper floor of this townhouse
unit. A queen sleeper sofa is available.There is a TV/DVD available for your enjoyment , along with a
CD player. The dining area features a table with seating for four.
All tableware, dishes and table linens are provided.
The bedroom and bath are located on the lower floor.There is a king size
bed . A screened lanai is off
the bedroom with a small table and chairs for your use. The full
bath has been updated with custom cabinets. There is a full-size
washer and dryer.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
2 pools located on the property
Snorkeling at Kahalu'u Beach -- only a 3 minute drive
Golf at Kona Country Club
Kayaking in Kealakekua Bay
star gazing on Mauna Kea
Visit the Volcano
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 2014 - Mar 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $39.95
- Tax Rate 13.42%
50% of total amount is due 10 days after booking, full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival during the low season. Full payment in the high season is due 60 days prior to arrival. Full payment details are provided when booking.
4/1 - 12/14 $90 per night, $630 per week
12/1 - 3/31 $125 per night, $875 per week
5 Night Minimum, Discounts for stays of 28 days or more
Subject to $114.59 cleaning fee, 13.25% Hawaii Excise & Hotel
Taxes. Tax W60831322
$39.95 purchases $1500 protection against damage, non refundable
Rates slightly higher for Christmas and Ironman Triathalon --
minimum rental for these periods is 7 days.
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Golf Course View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 714 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- King Bed, with a small seating area. Private, screened lanai is just off the bedroom. There is a queen sofa bed in the living area, but this unit is best suited for 2 people
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Fully stocked kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, side by side refrigerator, coffee pot, blender, cooking utensils,cable, TV/DVD player, CD player,cable wireless internet access, full size washer & dryer, all bed and bath linens, kitchen linens, ceiling fan, lanai furniture,grill, ocean view,tropical landscaping. Everything is provided for our guests in this unit. Just bring your bathing suits and slippers!