House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Play Golf for 1/2 price at the new 27 hole Starr Pass Arnold Palmer
Golf course. No cost use of the Olympic Pool, Jacuzzi,Indoor Gym, and
member Club House where you will have full privledges - all within a
5 min walk. Just 15 minutes from Tucson Airport and the Univ of
Arizona. 20 min from the Sonoran Desert Museum and Tucson Mountain
Park. Great Views of distant Tucson City lights from your own Patio,
Both Bdrms and living rm have large TV/VCR/DVD. Fully equipped
kitchen (w/discwasher, microwave,oven, fridge, garb disposal) and
Laundry rm (w washer/dryer). Master bdrm w/King bed and Guest bdrm
with two Queen beds. Pull out in Liv rm.
Walk to the new JW Marriot for drinks/dinner and pamper yourself at
the Spa. Visit Tombstone, Old Tucson, and just 1 hr from the Mexican
town of Nogales. This is a dream vacation opportunity for very little
expense at one of the nicest and most private Casitas in Starr Pass.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
-Play Golf for 1/2 price at the Arnold Palmer 27 hole Starr Pass Golf
Resort - Just a 5 min walk from your Casita to the 1st tee.
- Tennis Courts ( 5 min walk)
- Olympic Size Pool for the whole family, Jacuzzi, Gym (5 min walk)
- Use the Club - dine and drink overlooking the golf course.
- Walk (10 min) to the glamorous JW Marriott for Spa, dinner, and
- Hike the preserve of the beautiful Tucson Mountains and view
wildlife in their habitat - View the gorgeous desert fauna. Surround
yourself with the uniquness of Saguaro cactus and desert calm.
Centrally located, Starr Pass borders Tucson Mountain Park
- Visit the Sonoran Desert Museum, Saguaro National Park, and Old
Tucson Studios - just a 20 minute drive
- See Gates Pass one of the most beautiful sights in the SW, rock
climb, the private reserves.
- Just 15 mins from the University of Arizona
- 20 min from Tucson International Airport
- 1 1/2 hrs from Phoenix and Sky Harbor Airport.
- Visit the Air Museum with WWII, Korean War, and Viet Nam era
planes on display.
All of this and more at an unbelievable low $$ !
- Nightly Rate: $115 - $160
Weekly Rate: $850 - $1550
Monthly Rate: $2200 - $3300
August & September $125 per day (Min 3 days)/$595 wk./$1800 mo.
Oct/Nov. $950 wk./ $2400 mo.
Dec/Jan $1025 wk./ $2900 mo.
Feb/Mar $1540 wk./ $3300 mo.
April thru July $850 wk/ $2200 mo.
Stays longer than 2 months are negotiable.Per wk charge of $50
cleaning fee for stays less than a month.Min stay - 3 days.
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Golf Course Front
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill
- 1200 Sq' Living Room - All SW style and fully furnished New Berber Carpet Pull Out Couch Large TV w/VCR/DVD Fireplace Seating for 8 Dining area Kitchen Gas Stove/Oven/Micro Dishwasher Silverware/dishes/glasses for 8 Garbage disposal Attached Laundry rm w/washer/dryer CounterTop bar / with 4 stools Bedrooms Master - King Bed, Large TV/VCR/DVD, desk Guest Bedrm - 2 Queen beds, wetbar, Lg TV w/VCR - private entrance. Baths -2 Master with tub and enclosed shower, two sinks Guest with tub and shower, one sink Patio Flagstone, wrought iron table and 4 chairs, 2 lounge chairs, (BBQ if desired).