Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Luxury Condo. 944 sq ft with a full kitchen. View of the Heavenly mougal
ski run. Has 1 seperate bedroom with an oversized triangular whirlpool
jet tub, shower & seperate fireplace & TV with premium channels and
DVD. In the living room, another TV, with premium channels & DVD,
seperate thermostat, a queen sleeper and two single beds. 2nd bathroom
off the living room. Microwave, blender, pots, pans, dishes,
silverware, etc. Granite in kitchen & both baths. Balcony too w/coffee
table off the bedroom. Free Valet parking and ski storage.
Our fees include 12% tax and parking for one vehicle.
Remember to check availability weeks above.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
In summer, exceptional hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding,
golf, water skiing, parasailing, windsurfing, baloon rides, large
beach, Casinos 2 short blocks, exceptional shops (never get through
them all), Vegas-style shows and entertainment + comedy clubs. Best
variation of restaurants, including the Hard Rock Cafe, Samuari
cooking at your table, great steak houses & 2 fantastic Chinese-food
restaurants. 72 miles around the lake - a great day-trip. World-famous
Flume Trail is 16 miles (intermediate-level) for hiking or
mountain-biking. Markette Lake, an alpine lake, is on that trail & one
of the most beautiful you'll see. If a more relaxed adventure suits
you, so the Tahoe Queen paddleboat to North Shore shops and Emerald
Bay. Whew, I wish I had more room. Search the internet. Amazing how
much varied and interesting history and activity there is here.
Virginia City highly recommended. Go into a gold or silver mine. Great
old west shows there and saloons. It was one of our most fun trips.
- Nightly Rate: $100 - $225
Weekly Rate: $850 - $1400
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Available Weeks are (in-Friday to out-Friday) on my website, triptees. com
2011 Pre-Christmas Week is Dec 16th week.
Ski Weeks are Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr
Summer Jun/Jul/Aug Winter - Late Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar
$ 225 per night, 1st 3 nights $ 225 per night incl's tax,parking
$ 150 each add'l night
Tahoe Seasons Apr/May/Sep/Oct/Early Nov at reduced rates.
$100 per night midweek, if available
$ As low as $200 for a 2-night weekend. $100 each add'l night
Website please - triptees. com - LAST MINUTE DEALS SOMETIMES
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 944 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Master bath has large triangle-shaped jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Large BR w/balcony, triangle-shaped jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower + fireplace in bedroom
- Deck / Patio
- Guests provide their own meals
- Paid valet parking, bell service, VERY large year-around heated pool and two extra-large outdoor jacuzzis (see pictures). Health & fitness Spa facilities(free) and massage services available (check their price list). Merriott's Grand Residence Club is in the same square block as: 8-movie Theater, Ice Rink in winter, Fire & Ice Bar/Restaurant with outdoor fire pit, Art, Clothing, Jewelry and many other shops, a Laser Tag Amusement Center, Kid's Video Arcade, Coffee Shops, Desert Shops and right next to the Heavenly Gondola. You may ride the Gondola without skiing; there is a mid-point & top viewing area - This is a must. The views from the top coming down are awsome & inspiring!