House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 9 Sleeps
If you want to " take it fast or take it slow ", this is the place you
want to go. All you need is a Pina Colada and your swim suit, we
will take care of the rest.
Nestled in a peaceful secluded oceanfront corner(last house at end of street, with no traffic)of Hammer Point, a private community in Tavernier bordering the south end of Key Largo, this property faces the calm gulfside bay with a spectacular
sunset view at the grasp of your hands. The property sets in "Hammer
Point" on the gulfside (MM 93.2, only 1 hour away from Miami and about 1.5 hours from Key West,just minutes away from access to the Atlantic waters (via Tavernier Creek,)your gateway to the world's greatest fishing waters. We have several fishing options,
whether you are looking to deep water fish, backcountry fish, fish
in your back yard, or go boating, we have it all here for you to
enjoy. If you enjoy adventure, natural beauty, reading along the
oceanside, just relaxing while sipping a Pina Colada or gazing at a
picturesque sunset, this is the destination for you and your family.
Your stay will truly be a vacation in paradise!
This vacation home is directly on the ocean, very few houses in
Hammer Point are directly on the ocean, mostly all homes are within
the canal with limited oceanview. Oceanfront is Guaranteed!
* * All pictures are of one property, which does not share a public
area, it is private. This is a single family home, not a town house,
condo or resort.
About the Owner
Property owner for over 25 years.This property is our family summer vacation home. We use the property 5 months out of the year and rent the other months to keep the house active and not locked up unused. I do not rent this property as a business. I prefer to rent only to families that will take care of the property as if it was theirs. This property is our heaven and where my family comes together every summer. It is a special place that has its own Keys flavor, decoration, character and warmth. It is not a new house, but is it well kept with lots of TLC. It's our special place on the other side of paradise and we would love to share with you.
From the Owner
“If you are looking for a quite, spacious place to get away from it all, then this is your place. This is what many look for when they want to stay at the Keys, a place with gorgeous waterfront views to sip wine and enjoy a meal right on the water.A place to just sit and read. A place to soak up the clean ocean air while enjoying a serene view of palms whisking in the wind. A place where you can take long naps on a hammock right by the water with no one to disturb you. A place, a piece of paradise all to your own. Rentals by Owner, not an agency or rental company. We will make sure you are as comfortable as possible and that all your needs are attended to.”
Activity and Interests
The ocean is your playground and its all there for you to
enjoy. Located seconds from the town of Tavernier, where you will
find several of the best restaurants in the keys (Snappers, Dillons Pub & Grill, Old Tavernier to name a few).You will find a Winn Dixie Supermarket, CVS Drugs store, Pier 1 Imports, McDonalds, Subways, Liquor Store, Dunkin Doughnuts, Dairy Queen, Domino's Pizza, 5 plex Cinema, US post office, Ace hardware store, Froggy's Gym, Wild Bird Center, Mariners Hospital, Harry Harris Park (local public park with boat ramps, beach and recreation areas), Tavernier Creek Marina, Mangrove Marina (both are full service marina), "right off the boat" fresh fish market, dive shops, boat rentals, fishing charters and the list goes on.
Just a few minutes south is the Village of Islamorada "The
Sportfishing Capital of the World" where you will find the best
fishing charters in the entire keys, also more stores, shopping,
restaurants i,e. Islamorada Fish Company, Outback Steakhouse,MM 88,
Green Turtle Inn, Islamorada Fish Company, Shula's Grill, Whale
Harbor "All you can eat Seafood Buffet" and famous attractions, ie.
Theater of the Sea, The "World Famous Tiki Bar", World Wide Sportsman
Store, Shopping Villages, Charter boats, Islamorada Founders Park
(recreational park for the family with beach, pool, baseball field,
boat ramp, etc.)and much more.
Just north of Tavernier is Key Largo with also the best restaurants
such as Ballyhoo's "All you can eat Stone Crabs", Senor Frijoles,
Sundowners, The Fish House, shops, dive stores, and other places to see in the area, such as, John Pennekamp State Park. Vistis the
African Queen made famous by Humphrey Bogart or unwind your day on the Sun Cruz Casino Boat, or other activities that the fabulous Keys has to offer.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2015 - Sep 15 2015
30 night minimum stay
Oct 1 2015 - Nov 30 2015
30 night minimum stay
Dec 1 2015 - Mar 31 2016
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500.00
$500.00 USD (Money Order or Check) Deposit required upon reservation. Deposit will be held as security/damage deposit and returned to renter upon departure. Deposit shall not be calculated as part of rental rate. Full rent payment will be collected upon arrival (Cashiers Check, or Cash)
Additional Rent Information
$3200. per month (6 Months)
$3600. per month (3-5 Consecutive Months)
$3500. per month (Non-Peak)
$3900 per month (Peak Months)
October - 2015 December 2015 SPECIAL - $3000.00/month + cleaning fee waived
Cleaning fee: $ 100.00
Utility fees only apply to 4-6 month rentals
Peak Months = January - March
Non-Peak = April, October, November, December
Not Rented - Closed- May-September 15
NON-SMOKING PROPERTY (inside or outside)
If you are a smoker, this property is not for you.
From the Owner
“Property at the end of block, minimal traffic. Oceanfront property overlooking the bay. Owner managed. Close by to many hometown amenities (see amenities listing). A short drive to Miami or Key West Many other benefits as listed.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Master - toilet, shower
- Guest Bath 2 - toilet, shower
- Guest Bath 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Guest 1 - 1 queen, 2 twin/ single
- Master - 1 queen
- Guest 2 - 2 twin/ single, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Balcony ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- This beautiful and very spacious oceanfront property is a two story private home located in the most secluded and private waterfront community (Hammer Point)in the Upper Keys, where the properties are spacious and where you don't have the neighbors breathing down your neck. It is right on the ocean, very few houses in Hammer Point are directly on the ocean, mostly all homes are within the canal with limited oceanview. It is a very typical "Keys Style" home decorated with a warm keys style setting, very clean and well maintained (owner rented & maintained). All linens, towels and other essential amenities included. Upstairs: (2 Bedroom, 2 Baths): 1 Mater bedroom (queen bed)and private split bathroom, 1 Guest bedroom (1 queen and 1 twin bed), full and spacious open kitchen, dinning area and living area with oceanview all around, spacious outside covered patio/terrace overlooking the gorgeous & prestige bay. Downstairs: 1 Oceanfront/oceanview family room that converts to a bedroom (sleeps 4, 2 twin beds and a sofa sleeper), 1 bath, 2nd full kitchen,laundry, outside bar, large BBQ grill, spacious furnished covered terrace. Cable TV, VCR and DVD in Living Room and Master Bedroom, CD Stereo inside and outside of home. Covered yet open terrace with a "Classic Keys Bar" facing the ocean, covered gazebo/cabana with freshwater shower to wash down after a swim. Fishing areas all around (lobsters, snappers, tarpons, even shrimps) very clean ocean water to swim in, Over 80 feet of Boat Dock with fish cleaning station, clean deep waters (see the Manatees swim right up to you), paddle boat included for cruising the bay at your leisure, last house at the end block (no traffic) with a large sea wall footage surrounding the property (70% of property perimeter is seawall). Tropical colored night lights, tiki torches and tropical native coconut trees surrounding the property (very romantic setting at night), hammocks and benches all around for reading and relaxing. This property is rented and maintained by the owner not a rental company, therefore, we will make sure that your stay is as warm and comfortable as possible, where they greet you with a warm "Keys" smile and a bottle of wine.