Welcome to "Dolphin Lookout," where you can actually see the dolphins as they swim by in the ocean. The spectacular view above is the actual view of the ocean, beach, and pool that you will see from both of your bedrooms, your living room, and your two balconies as a guest in this fantastic villa. In fact, the view you will see is actually closer than the picture above shows it to be. The other view above is from the balcony of this villa and is of the courtyard and fountain, which can be seen only from the balcony. This villa is so spectacular that in 2007, 2008 and 2009 we had guests in it over 320 days each year. The first week every year we freshen it up and add several new features; a new dining room table and chairs, new blinds throughout, all new dishes, glasses, pots, utensils in the kitchen, and several other new and upgraded touches were done over the last two years. In late 2008 we even added keyless entry (no more need for any keys), we had the villa totally painted, upgraded all the bedspreads, installed a new large screen HDTV in the living room, and had new tile and carpet installed throughout the entire villa. The pictures of the interior are currently not updated to show the new tile and carpet.
You will love this villa! Many families return each year because of its view, its inside decor, and for the detail and care for which we treat our guests. For more information about this villa read below.
This villa has direct access to the beach, which is less than a 3-minute walk away. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath, almost 1250 square foot villa also includes a living room, dining area and kitchen with utility closet (with washer and dryer). Since January of 2006 we have enhanced the villa with new balcony furniture, new blinds throughout and many other touches. Both bedroom suites have privacy with closet, shower and a terrace/balcony so you can enjoy the magnificent views. The master bedroom has a king sized bed and the 2nd bedroom has two queen sized beds. The master bedroom also has a Jacuzzi tub. The living room has a very comfortable queen sized sleeper sofa. For in-villa relaxation, each bedroom and the living room have a TV with 80+channels. There is free high speed wireless Internet throughout. Villamare even has its own health club, FREE to guests, with indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, 7 cardio machines with TVs, universal gym and free-weights. Book early to assure availability.
Four things separate our villas from most other villas on Hilton Head Island:
1) We have contracted with a company that inspects your villa between visits to insure the villa is in top notch shape for your visit. The inspectors are not the cleaning service. They are a separate company that inspects your villa to make sure everything works properly and is clean for your arrival.
2) You automatically become a member of our Frequent Guest Club. This entitles you to the previous year's rates on ANY of our properties on every of your return visits to any of our villas, year after year. Membership starts immediately after your visit, so come back later this year or later years and get the previous year's rates.
3) A Welcome Packet that includes directions to the villa, numbers to call if you need anything during your stay, a list of over 60 Hilton Head restaurants, and more.
4) In addition to us being involved owners and available for your needs, we have a local company that will be available 24/7, just in case of emergencies during your visit. If something doesn't work properly during your stay, you call them, and they are there.
We pride ourselves in service to you. If you ever have any problems or questions, just call me on my personal cell phone, call our offices, or call our 24/7 number. You will receive information on this and more with the welcome packet you receive from us as soon as we receive your final payment for your stay.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are pricing other Villamare villas, please be aware that some villa owners show one of two "canned" pictures of views of the villa or the Villamare grounds. We advise you ask ALL Villamare owners, if the pictures on their website are actually the view from their villa and pictures of their villa. Many owners who own villas with limited views show these "canned" pictures as if they are the actual views from their villa. If a "canned" view is there or the blinds are closed in the inside the villa pictures, you may want to ask the owner about the pictures on their site. OUR views are the actual views from that villa.
Palmetto Dunes, where your villa is located, recently won several awards:
* # 1 Family Resort in North America, by Travel & Leisure Magazine
* # 3 Tennis Center in the World, by Tennis Resort Online
* Golf Course of the Year, The Robert Trent Jones Course, by the South Carolina Golf Course Owners Association (one of 3 golf courses in Palmetto Dunes and within 2 miles of your villa)
* # 1 Golf Course on Hilton Head Island, The Arthur Hills Course, by Fodor's Golf Digest (one of 3 golf courses in Palmetto Dunes and within 2 miles of your villa)
*** Water activities include; boat rental, canoe rental, jet ski rental, water skiing, windsurfing, parasailing, shelling, fishing, pool, outside Jacuzzi, indoor Jacuzzi, and beach activities.
*** Beach activities include: bathing, sunning, magnificent beach for walking or bike riding (rent bicycles from dozens of local vendors).
*** 11 mile lagoon system: rent a canoe or kayak to enjoy this 11 mile continuous waterway with hundreds of magnificent homes to look at and plenty of golf course views.
*** Restaurants: Any type of cuisine of your interest. Dozens of top-notch restaurants and hundreds of restaurants throughout the island.
*** World Class Golfing: Over 30 golf courses on the Island. Three terrific courses within 2 miles of your villa.
*** World Class Tennis: A top 5 rated tennis center (in the world) with over 20 clay courts is only a few blocks away.
*** Others: Several miniature golf courses, two fantastic marinas, and beautiful scenery throughout the Island to gaze at within walking or bike riding distance. There is plenty of shopping including two outlet malls off Island and an indoor mall within 2 miles of the villa.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.