Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Welcome to your best vacation, yet!
Spend your vacation in our gorgeous beachfront condo and enjoy the best beach and ocean views in New Smyrna Beach! High speed wireless internet! Two beach cruiser bicycles! Walk to Historic Flagler Avenue shops and restaurants.
Weeks still available in 2015:
* April 18-25, April 25-May 2
* May 30-Jun 27
* Aug 8-15, 15-22, 22-29, 29-Sep 5
* Sep 5-12, 12-19, 19-26, 26-Oct 3
* Oct 3-10.10-17, 18-24
Check-in Sat. 3 p.m. Check-out Sat. 10 a.m.
Credit cards accepted
Our condo is in The Golden Arms Condominium, on the quiet side of New Smyrna Beach. Beautifully updated, this 7th floor unit offers breathtaking, panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and New Smyrna Beach. Don't spend your vacation in a hotel room when you can stay in this delightful beachfront condo, just steps away from New Smyrna Beach's historic Flagler Avenue - with its restaurants and shopping - and only an hour's drive to the Magic Kingdom!
Fall asleep to the gentle sound of the surf rolling ashore. Our delightful unit includes a spacious Master suite overlooking the ocean, with walk-in closet, king-size bed, separate vanity area, TV & DVD player, and sliding doors to the deck.
The second bedroom has twin beds, TV and DVD player, a walk-in closet, and separate bathroom. The fully-equipped kitchen includes dishwasher, built-in microwave oven, and breakfast bar. The dining area is open to the large living room with expansive views off the deck of the beach and ocean.
Your rental includes a garage with electric garage door opener, security entrance, elevator, and private beach access. The Golden Arms has a beautiful private pool, shuffleball court, and is within walking distance to historic Flagler Avenue, home to restaurants, coffee shops, night life, retail stores and bike/scooter rental.
New Smyrna is ideally located south of Daytona Beach and north of the Canaveral National Seashore. Less than an hour drive away are other attractions such as the lighthouse at Ponce Inlet, wonderful tennis courts and golf courses, Cape Canaveral, Daytona International Speedway, historic St. Augustine and the exciting theme parks and attractions of Orlando.
The beaches of New Smyrna offer breathtaking beauty and water-related fun! At low tide, the beach is up to 500 feet wide. It's easy to see why our beach is considered among the best in the world!
Very classy place - great vacation
About the Owner
John and Gail discovered The Golden Arms quite by accident in 1994 and vacationed there every year even after the were lucky enough to become owners in 2002.
4.8 based on 4 traveler reviews
Very classy place - great vacation
The best of New Smyrna Beach
Although we didn't spend much time in the condo, the balcony was our favorite place! We would certainly stay at this property again! Everyone was so friendly, and we felt quite secure.
I'll be back!I'll be back!
The pool was too hot to swim in--but the ocean is fabulous. Cars driving on the beach can be dangerous so look both ways! There was a terrible accident when we were there. But it's a great way to bring handicapped people up to the beach so they can get their feet wet. My mom was thrilled!
We loved it!
The beach was wide and white, and the ocean very shallow to walk out into for quite a ways. But, just to the north we saw surfers riding the waves - too cool.
You can take beach walks up and down the ocean for an hour each way - the beach homes and condos are fun to see, and the beach is so quiet in the morning and eve. The pool area was wonderful when we wanted a break from the sand. We walked to lunch at a fun restaurant overlooking the ocean, walked to enjoy coffee in the morning. It was great to have shops and restaurants within walking distance.
It's a beautiful condo, beach and location, and we plan to be back next year!
From the Owner
“The beach...the view... the peacefulness. The Golden Arms is ideally located in New Smyrna Beach. Close enough to walk to historic Flagler Avenue yet a private complex with large pool, patio, putting green, shuffleboard and secure beach access. The ocean views are tremendous.”
Activity and Interests
* Two blocks from New Smyrna Beach's historic Flagler Avenue with its quaint coffee shops, wine bars, retailers, bar & grilles, restaurants and cafes
* An hour drive to Disney World,Universal Studios and Orlando theme parks
* Deep sea fishing trips available locally
* Surfing lessons available locally
* Walk to historic Flager Avenue shops and restaurants
* North of Canaveral National Seashore and Cape Canaveral
* We've seen shuttle launches from the beach!
* Scuba diving trips available locally
* Surf lessons, wind surf lessones, kayak lessons right on our beach
* Bike, scooter and 4 runner rentals on the beach. Your rental comes with two beach cruiser adult bicycles!
* Boat rentals available locally
* Deep sea fishing
* Ocean sailing
* Pontoon boating up the intercoastal waterway... see Manatees!
* Quality golf courses and clay tennis courts nearby
* Antique shops (Florida has the best antiquing)
* Art galleries; pottery-making classes
* Wine shops and wine tastings
* World class restaurants and bistros, as well as great beach-side pubs and casual places
* Several excellent and relaxing health spas on Flagler Ave
New Smyrna was named one of the Best Small Art Towns in America and is home to the Atlantic Center for the Arts.
Year 'round festivals and shows!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 28 2015 - Feb 27 2016
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $950 - $1200
Monthly Rate: $3200 - $3200
April-May.....$1100 per week / $3400 per month
June-July....$1200 per week
August.....$1100 per week
Sept-Mar......$950 per week / $3200 per month
Weekly or Monthly Reservations Only: Saturday to Saturday
Check in time is between 2 pm & 5 pm
Check out time is 10 am
Cleaning Fee....$ 90.00
FL Resort Tax.....12.5%
Credit cards accepted
Sorry No Pets or No Smoking
30 Day Cancellation Notice
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- botanical garden
- live theater
- theme parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bicycles ...
- Water Sports Gear
- Guests provide their own meals
- Just bring a swimsuit, suntan lotion and sunglasses. Our condo is fully equipped with everything you'll need for an enjoyable stay. * Secure high speed wireless internet throughout the condo * Two beach cruiser bicycles * 2 bedrooms including all linens * 2 bath rooms including bath towels & beach towels * Sleeps 4 comfortably; king bed in master bedroom with expansive view to the ocean, HD flat screen TV, adjoining master bath, walk0in closet and sliding glass doors to the balcony overlooking the ocean; guest room has twin beds, walk0in closet, HD flat screen TV w/DVD player and a separate bath * Kitchen includes all appliances and complete foodie setup: cooking utensils, dishes, cookware, barware, silverware, and glasses * Open dining area with breakfast bar to kitchen * Large living room overlooking the ocean: HD flat screen TV, cable TV, DVD player, CD/iPod player * Both bedrooms have TVs and DVD players * Garage with electric opener * Wide balcony overlooking the beach accessible from living room as well as from master bedroom has chaise lounge, bar table and four chairs * Private laundry room on each floor of the building * Large heated pool with vast patio including umbrellas & chaise lounge chairs * Shuffleboard and putting green on condo grounds * Private access to the world's safest beach; beach toys, umbrellas and beach chairs included in condo!