Welcome to your best vacation, yet!
Spend your vacation in our gorgeous beachfront condo and enjoy the best beach and ocean views in New Smyrna Beach! High speed wireless internet! Two beach cruiser bicycles! Walk to Historic Flagler Avenue shops and restaurants.
Weeks still available in 2014:
* Jul 5-12
* Aug 16-23; Aug 23-30
* Aug 30-Sep 6; Sep 6-13; Sep 13-20; Sep 20-27; Sep 27-Oct 4
* Oct 4-11; 11-18; 18-25
Check-in Sat. 3 p.m. Check-out Sat. 10 a.m.
Credit cards accepted
Our condo is in The Golden Arms Condominium, on the quiet side of New Smyrna Beach. Beautifully updated, this 7th floor unit offers breathtaking, panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and New Smyrna Beach. Don't spend your vacation in a hotel room when you can stay in this delightful beachfront condo, just steps away from New Smyrna Beach's historic Flagler Avenue - with its restaurants and shopping - and only an hour's drive to the Magic Kingdom!
Fall asleep to the gentle sound of the surf rolling ashore. Our delightful unit includes a spacious Master suite overlooking the ocean, with walk-in closet, king-size bed, separate vanity area, TV & DVD player, and sliding doors to the deck.
The second bedroom has twin beds, TV and DVD player, a walk-in closet, and separate bathroom. The fully-equipped kitchen includes dishwasher, built-in microwave oven, and breakfast bar. The dining area is open to the large living room with expansive views off the deck of the beach and ocean.
Your rental includes a garage with electric garage door opener, security entrance, elevator, and private beach access. The Golden Arms has a beautiful private pool, shuffleball court, and is within walking distance to historic Flagler Avenue, home to restaurants, coffee shops, night life, retail stores and bike/scooter rental.
New Smyrna is ideally located south of Daytona Beach and north of the Canaveral National Seashore. Less than an hour drive away are other attractions such as the lighthouse at Ponce Inlet, wonderful tennis courts and golf courses, Cape Canaveral, Daytona International Speedway, historic St. Augustine and the exciting theme parks and attractions of Orlando.
The beaches of New Smyrna offer breathtaking beauty and water-related fun! At low tide, the beach is up to 500 feet wide. It's easy to see why our beach is considered among the best in the world!
* Two blocks from New Smyrna Beach's historic Flagler Avenue with its quaint coffee shops, wine bars, retailers, bar & grilles, restaurants and cafes
* An hour drive to Disney World,Universal Studios and Orlando theme parks
* Deep sea fishing trips available locally
* Surfing lessons available locally
* Walk to historic Flager Avenue shops and restaurants
* North of Canaveral National Seashore and Cape Canaveral
* We've seen shuttle launches from the beach!
* Scuba diving trips available locally
* Surf lessons, wind surf lessones, kayak lessons right on our beach
* Bike, scooter and 4 runner rentals on the beach. Your rental comes with two beach cruiser adult bicycles!
* Boat rentals available locally
* Deep sea fishing
* Ocean sailing
* Pontoon boating up the intercoastal waterway... see Manatees!
* Quality golf courses and clay tennis courts nearby
* Antique shops (Florida has the best antiquing)
* Art galleries; pottery-making classes
* Wine shops and wine tastings
* World class restaurants and bistros, as well as great beach-side pubs and casual places
* Several excellent and relaxing health spas on Flagler Ave
New Smyrna was named one of the Best Small Art Towns in America and is home to the Atlantic Center for the Arts.
Year 'round festivals and shows!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.