House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 9 Sleeps
This architect designed, contemporary lakeside home is located
approximately six and a half (6.5) miles north of Hammondsport, on
the west side of Keuka Lake. The house faces the deepest, the widest
area of this unique Y-shaped, glacier formed Lake. You will enter
the vestibule, after parking your car at the level driveway or
attached two-car garage, before entering the house.
On the first floor of this European-style home is a vast two-story
living and dining room with skylights, French balconies, and steps
to the split level decks. You can enjoy the spectacular view from
inside, or step out onto split level decks to relax in the sunshine,
go swimming either from the dock (swim ladder), or just step in at
the level beach area and swim to the raft and enjoy the view from
You will appreciate the modern kitchen, that can be closed off,with
easy access to the grill at the eating area by the Lake. Enjoy the
view eating at the buffet counter for four, between the kitchen and
the dining room, or have formal meals at the custom made dining
table for eight.
The large den, has been set up as the bedroom on the first floor
with a queen-size bed. The spacious bathroom has a full-size washer
The second floor features three large bedrooms with vaulted
ceilings, a loft, and lots of closet space. Two of the bedrooms each
have a queen-size bed. The third bedroom has three twin-size beds
one of which is at the loft.
The central hallway on the second floor is a balcony to the living
room where you can sit at a comfortable sofa and reach for a book
from the bookcase. The split bathroom (two separate rooms - a powder
room and bathroom with whirlpool, lavatory) provides additional
Views of the Lake are offered from every room of this house-on-the-
lake. Ceiling fans with lights are located throughout the bright and
airy home. This home is meticulously prepared to be your home-away-
from-home. Please, No Pets anywhere at the property and No Smoking
at the house.
Rochester International Airport is one hour and 30 minutes away.
Syracuse and Corning-Elmira Airports are also nearby. There is
private plane landing capability at Penn Yan.
Please call for availability- we don't use the online calendar.
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
Great place -but---
Throughout our communications they were very nice & there were no complaints about anything. When I forwarded those comments to Deb who was a neighbor at the time & managing the vacation rental, her response was: "Wow ! Never expected this. I really don't know what she is talking about re: loud music Suzan because I lived right next door for a year and I know for a fact that the music was done on Sundays at 8 pm. And I don't even know of any music on Thurs and Fridays. The wi-fi I guess I can understand if it is advertised as being there. She may have mentioned wanting it but didn't make a big deal about it." We had a problem to get the wireless modem from Time Warner for a couple of weeks & we told guests checking in during that time about it. We have never listed an icemaker or said there is one.
Also Local Code prohibits: "No offensive or objectionable vibration, odor, noise or glare shall be noticeable at or beyond the property line." So if they are breaking the law it is a matter of enforcement.
Our guests in 2013, who were there at the busiest time on the Lake, commented that they “were actually surprised by how quiet it was there”.
Activity and Interests
* Wine Tasting & Tours of Award-Wining Wineries,
* Restaurants including one conveniently next door
* Shopping including Crafts & Mennonite Markets,
* Boating (nearby Marinas with Boat Rentals, Launching)
* Sailing (also watch the Keuka Yacht Club Races),
* Sail Plane Rides,
* Glenn Curtiss (father of naval aviation) Museum in Hammondsport;
* Corning Glass Museum
* Rockwell Museum of American Western & Native American
* National Soaring Museum (motorless flights)
* Finger Lakes Performing Arts Center
* Watkins Glen State Park
* Sonnenberg Gardens
* Watkins Glen Race Track
* Theaters, Cinemas.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 15 2015 - Jun 25 2015
2 night minimum stay
Jun 26 2015 - Sep 4 2015
Changeover Day: Friday
7 night minimum stay
Sep 5 2015 - Oct 31 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Set Up fee $60.00
- Refundable damage deposit $300.00
50% of rental due at time of booking and remainder 30 days prior to arrival date.
Advanced Reservations only for Friday to Friday Weekly Stay in the Summer.
In the Spring, Fall Depending on Availability, 2-Night Minimum Stay is Possible.
Please Check Our Policies for Reservation Deposit, Payment & (Security deposit is paid via check only.)
Visa, Mastercard available for rental amount.
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- pets not allowed
- Lake View
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- water skiing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Downstairs - toilet, tub, shower
- Upstairs - toilet, combination tub/shower, shower, jetted tub, Split bath ( toilet/sink) (Combination shower/jetted tub)
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 3 twin/ single, 3rd twin bed is located in the loft of this bedroom
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * 70 foot Lake Frontage * 10 foot by 15 foot Dock with Swim Ladder * a Smaller Dock * Swimming Raft * 2-Car Attached Garage * High speed wireless internet * HDTV Cable converter with DVR * DVD player * Telephone * Full Kitchen - Microwave, Electric Range with Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Coffeemaker, Toaster, Pots & Pans, Plates, Glasses, Utensils provided * Charcoal.Grill (BBQ) * Jetted Tub in Bath, * Washer & Dryer * Linen & Towel Service available. * No Smoking. * No Pets.