Cabin, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, 4 Sleeps
Travel 'Scenic Highway 38' to 6000' high Forest Falls. Gentle curves and majestic vistas indroduce you to one of natures wonderlands... 'Valley of the Falls'.
Precipituous mountain ridges, year 'round waterfalls, hiking trails,
peaks, crags and specimen tall trees await you. Many refer to this area as 'little Yosemite' and your neighbors include squirrel, coyote, black bear, dear, bobcat, mountain lion, big horn sheep and an array of both winter and summer birds.
'Cabinn of the Falls' is a gracious timepiece pristinely captured in
its' 1930 origin. Log constructed and oak floored with 2 bedrooms,
bath, dining room and living room graced with a large signature stone fireplace. As you step through this portal in time, take a deep breath of mountain air and listen to her whisper, 'Welcome Home Life's Traveler'.
'Cabinn of the Falls' is located in the heart of Forest Falls, across
the road from year 'round Mill Creek and just a short walk to
Elkhorn General Store, Jessica's Treasures Gift Shop, San Gorgonio Art Gallery, and El Mexicano Restaurante. For local information contact Gillmore Real Estate 909 794-2518, with offices in Forest Falls and Angelus Oaks.
Forest Falls has Verizon Cell service with the tower only 1 block away. Internet access through your cell phone with Verizon OR with a Verizon AirCard or equivalent. There is NO landline phone or internet moden/access direct from the Cabinn.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Experience the 3 R's while at the Cabinn; Relax, Read and Recreate. Walk
1 block to the store, spend the day hiking upper Mill Creek Canyon or
get a Wilderness Permit and hike the San Gorgonio Wilderness to
11,502' high Mount San Gorgonio.
Feeling lazy? Sit on the front porch and watch the birds fly by or walk
across the road to the banks of Mill Creek with it's soothing 'white
Take the scenic drive on Highway 38 to the Barton Flats area and Jenks
Lake just 20 minutes away or continue on over 8400' Onyx Peak into the
Big Bear Valley with extensive winter and summer recreation activities.
From the Cabinn you can travel to Palm Springs in under 1 hour, Orange
County (Disneyland, etc.) in 1 hour and the beach cities of Huntington,
Newport and Laguna within 1.5 hours.
Local communities of Yucaipa, Redlands and Oak Glen are just 20 minutes
down the hill and San Bernardino only 35 minutes away. For real estate
information in the local area contact Gillmore Real Estate, serving
the area since 1925 with offices in Forest Falls and Angelus Oaks.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 7.0%
Nightly Rate: $145
Weekly Rate: $862.75
Monthly Rate: $2610.00
$145 per night for 2 persons Friday, Saturday and Holiday nights. $120 per night Sunday thru Thursday, excluding Holidays. $10 per additional person up to maximum
of 4 adults. 2 night minimum on weekends. Extended stay discounts available, contact us for details.
- Sports & Activities
- Fireplace ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- 850 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- Large shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom #1 with double bed and bedroom #2 with bunk beds
- Deck / Patio
- Guests provide their own meals
- Sleeping: 2 bedrooms, master with full size bed and down comforter, 2nd bedroom with bunk beds and flannel comforters. Entertainment: LCD Flat Screen TV, CD, DVD and VCR players. Verizon cell service only. Cooking: Full featured kitchen offers microwave, stove, oven, coffee maker, etc. Dining room table can accommodate 8 persons. Your stay at the 'Cabinn of the Falls' includes most everything you could need including a complementary bottle of sparkling cider, munchies and coffee for your morning. Also supplied is firewood for a 2-4 hour fire per day and a small CD selection. Extra firewood,VHS & DVD rentals are available 1 block away at Elkhorn General Store. While cleaning and linen service are provided, guests are required to leave the cabin tidy with any use of the fully stocked kitchen cleaned, or this service can/will be done for you for an additional fee.