We offer a lovely spacious brand new "walk up" penthouse located on the west coast of Puerto Rico, in a town called Aguadilla. The apartment is part of a brand new development with the following: beach, great view, pool, gazebo, two (2) bedrooms and two (2) bathrooms, living-dining, spacious kitchen, and access to terrace; two (2) parking spaces; which accommodates up to 6 persons comfortably.
Tastefully decorated. From the apt. you will have an excellent ocean view from all the areas; balcony, kitchen, dinning, living room, terrace and a short 3-minute walk to the beach. Enjoy the spectacular sunset.....
The residential community is only 10 minutes drive from the Rafael Hernandez Airport in Aguadilla. From our beautiful apartment you are only 5 minutes drive to one of the best beaches of the Caribbean, Crash Boat Beach, others spectacular and almost desolated beaches are near (2-10 minutes). Also we are 5 minutes from “Las Cascadas Aquatic Theme Park”. It is one of the rare places on this planet that is a 12-month of the year destination. Last but not least is to mention the sound of the ocean at night. It is incredible. It lulls you to sleep. Relax and enjoy in this comfortable apartment after your cruise, during your vacation or your business travel.
The people of Puerto Rico are very warm & friendly. They like tourists here. Most people speak English. It’s all American currency.
There are casinos nearby at the big hotels (Marriott Ramey Base, Mayaguez Holiday Inn and Best Western Hotel in Mayaguez).
The highway system is great (lots of traffic).
I hear they call Puerto Rico “tropical New York”. The weather here is 85 degrees every day of the year with trade winds that keep it comfortable.
Do you want to play golf? and have a "fancy" dinner? Then visit the " Punta Borinquen Golf Course" only a 10 minutes drive from the apartment. Shopping, Bowling or another tourist facilities? You will
found it in our neighborhood. As you can see we are well located in an area of spectacular beauty.
Available for short and long term rental.
We tried to make things comfortable for our guests. We hope someday you may want to visit our little paradise.
If you want to rest and relax our apartment is perfect for that too.
For more info. please visit our site at vacationatparadise.jimdo. com
* Breathtaking Ocean Front View
* Amazing sunsets
* Internet Browsing
* Relax & Enjoy
* Massage contact- Perla Hansen (phone number provided when booking)
* Beach just across a narrow street (50 yards)
* Christopher Columbus Park - Set on the shore line with a beach, a
children's playground, and recreational areas. This beach offers a romantic
boardwalk along the beach – 3 minutes to the left.
* Aguadilla Ice Skating Arena, Skateboarding Park and Walking Track – 2 minute to the right.
* Fishers Village - Where local fishermen sell fresh sea food and you will also find many bars. - 3 minutes to right.
15 minutes or less to:
* Crashboat Beach - one of Puerto Rico's best beaches. There is ample shade and picnic tables if you choose to spend the day. You can purchase food from the snack shop in the corner of the parking lot.
* International Airport (BQN) at Ramey Base – Direct flights from New York, Newark, and
* Punta Borinquen Golf Course – affordable open course overlooking the ocean.
* Mariott Hotel Casino at Ramey Base (other casinos available further away).
* Aguadilla Mall - More than 75 stores.
* Movie theaters
* Aguadilla Bowling Center
* Las Cascadas Aquatic Theme Park - The biggest aquatic theme park of the Caribbean, the park offers many different attractions.
* El Pueblo Downtown - Shop around for jewelry, tropical clothing and handcrafted
souvenirs made by local artisans.
* Pharmacies (Walgreens)
* ATH / Banks
* Easy access to primary road connecting the north and the west.
* Aquatica Dive, Surf and Bike Adventures - scuba trips, PADI and SSI
* Punta Borinquen Lighthouse - Built in 1889
* Gas Chamber Surfing Beach - Most famous surfing beach
* Tropical Trail Rides - Guided tours of secluded beaches, tropical forests, and
* Snorkeling - Crashboat beach is a walk-in snorkeling and dive area
* Wilderness Surfing Beach - A major surfing beach.
* Horseback riding
* Scuba Diving
* Other Beaches
About an hour or less to popular tourist destinations:
* Rincon to watch the whales, sunset & surfers.
* Cabo Rojo Bioluminescent Bay
* Day Trip to Arecibo Radio Telescope and Observatory
* Day Trip to Camuy Caves
* Day Trip to Mayaguez Zoo
* More Casinos– Mayaguez
If you have time to go further go see:
* El Yunque Rainforest
* The Island of Vieques
* Day trip to Old San Juan Historical area
* Isla Verde & & Condado (just like being in Miami)
* Get a couple of free drinks & a tour at Bacardi.
Going to Puerto Rico is a real adventure like nowhere else.
At our apartment you will find a book of things to do and places to
You could also visit our site (vacationatparadise.jimdo. com) for more info.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.