- Our Penthouse is located in Summerwind Resort on the 16th floor (center building) facing the Gulf and directly on Navarre Beach.
- The penthouse has been professionally decorated.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 baths - sleeps a maximum of 8.
- Bedrooms consist of master with 1 king (pillowtop mattress), guest with 2 queens (pillowtop mattresses), and bunk room with 1 set of bunk beds.
- TV's, DVD players, clock radios, and phones in all bedrooms.
- You will love our 27' x 25' rooftop patio with comfortable outdoor furniture and a charcoal grill.
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and every convenience/gadget imaginable.
- Full size washer and dryer in unit.
- All bed and bath linens (except beach towels) are provided.
- Reserve parking space under the building - just steps from the elevator.
- Hairdryers in each bathroom and makeup mirror in master bath.
- Two beach chairs and one beach umbrella are included with rentals for March thru October.
Additional beach chairs and umbrellas may be rented or you may bring your own.
- For your enjoyment we have provided books, DVD's, board games, a poker set, playing cards, cooler, beach bag, beach toys, portable stereo/CD player, cable TV's (4), DVD/VHS players (4), wireless internet, and free local phone calls.
- NO SMOKING OR PETS ALLOWED.
- RENTERS MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OLD.
The Navarre Beach Pier is located next to Summerwind Resort. This pier is the longest pier in the state of Florida - 1,545 feet! You may walk or fish off this pier. Cost to walk is $1; cost to fish is $7. Fishing rods may be rented for an additional $7. The pier also has a gift shop, bait and tackle shop, snack bar (hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches and ice cream) and bar.
On site or nearby: Navarre Beach Pier, Navarre Zoo, wildlife park, shopping, sightseeing, restaurants, kayaking, sailing, boating, waterskiing, jet skiing,
shelling, swimming, snorkeling, diving, surfing, windsurfing,
biking, fishing, fitness center.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.