Aloha! Welcome to another Cesar's loving place. This is a brand new
completely renovated luxury condo, located on the 15th floor in
building, conveniently located near the elevator with excellent
views of gorgeous Ala Wai Canal and Koolau Mountain Range from
living room and two lanais.
In order to maintain a high level of luxury, this is strictly a NON-
SMOKING condo. This immaculate, executive condo is for the
discriminating visitor who demands top quality in their surroundings.
The entire condo unit was recently renovated as my second home with
imported Indian Granite floors, top quality brand new synthetic
(ANTI-ALLERGIC) carpet and superb corian granite countertops in the
kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen and bathroom cabinets were
replaced with luxurious maple wood cabinets. The kitchen was also
furnished with brand new top quality stainless steel apliances.
The building is just a short walk to the beach and the Zoo in the
best side of Waikiki close to several convenient stores.
THE SPECIAL AMENITIES ARE:
-Gorgeous full size rattan futon bed serves as couch or pull out bed
for children or additional couple.
-Flat screen cable/TV in living room with VCR and DVD for your
- Floor to ceiling mirror closet doors in private bedroom.
- King size top of the line deluxe pillow top "Celestial" bed
complete with feather down pillows and 400 thread count Egyptian
- Top quality anti-allergic mattress futon bed.
- Unit is equipped with its own washer and dryer.
- Assigned, covered parking stall with security gates.
- Free unlimited local phone calls.
- Two brand new air conditioning units with remote control.
- Two lanais.
- Private roof top Pool, dry sauna, workout room on roof top
building as well.
- Best center location, short walk to the beach, very close to the
- Completely renovated, all first quality and new.
Scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, surfing, boating, sailing,
windsurfing, waterskiing, jet skiing, parasailing, cruising, golf,
hiking, rock climbing, fishing, running, canoeing, sight seeing,
wildlife viewing, shopping, restaurants, life theater, cinemas,
museums, surfing lessons at Waikiki Beach almost all day, Zoo,
Aquarium, Pearl Harbor, out door beach movies.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.