Welcome to the: Sea Pirate Unit 6
Welcome to a little slice of paradise we call Anna Maria Island and your vacation destination. The Sea Pirate Condo Unit 6 is a cozy 2 bedroom and 1 bath condo located just 100 steps away from one of the most beautiful beaches and clearest waters on the Gulf Coast.
The Sea Pirate: provides all the amenities in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere for family and friends. Your stay includes a completely furnished unit, fully equipped kitchen ,all linens, including beach towels. The screened heated pool is kept at 85* all year long, on site laundry, and local owners to help you enjoy your stay.
Anna Maria Island is a beautiful, quite, family oriented island just south of Tampa Florida, rich in fun and adventure. This little known island provides fun for all ages, including sailing, sun bathing, parasailing, fishing, shell collecting and so much more. A few of our visitors have even experienced a rare exciting turtle egg hatching on beach.
The Sea Pirate Unit 6 is your Vacation Rental destination in sunny Florida, located at 3301 Gulf Drive in Holmes Beach, Florida. It is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants and the islands free trolleys. The Condo is owned by Ron and Marjeanne Fisher originally from Cincinnati Ohio, who once themselves were visitors of this beautiful island. They are now 10 year permanent residence of Florida with family and friends.
We want to welcome you to our beautiful state and wonderful island. We look forward to your stay with us.
For any information on the island and your stay, please feel free to give us a call or email.
Ron and Marjeanne Fisher
A nice unit and landscaping. It's a short stroll to the beach - such white sand and the SUNSET!. So close to all of our usual go-to places.
Thank you for being such a kind and gracious host and hostess.
We look forward to our next visit.
On the Island...
* Scuba Diving: Rent your tanks at Sea Trek Divers shop (Gulf Dr) and walk across the street to the beach. Then explore the ‘Sugar Burge’ (a small boat that sank 50 yrds off the beach) or ‘Spanish Rock’ (an active reef 120yrd off the beach), for an easy beginner dive.
* Fishing: Come and enjoy fishing at the ‘City Pier Restaurant’ while enjoying a bite to eat or just talking to the locals. The Pier is a great place to cast your line while enjoying the views of Tampa Bay , and the surrounding islands. On a clear day the Sun Shine Sky Way Bridge over the Tampa Bay can be seen in the distance or it's sparkling lights through the night sky.
* Parasailing: If your up for adventure and not afraid of heights, come enjoy some parasailing at ‘Fun and Sun Parasail’ just south of Cortez Road. My personal experience was amazing and I enjoyed every minute of the ride. I even saw some dolphins playing.
* Sailing: Set Sail to zig zag around Anna Maria Island with Captain Ed Hartung and ‘Spice Sailing.’ Local sailing captains set sail every afternoon and evening on Island Cruises for both family and friends.
* Beach Lovers: Relax on our white, soft, family friendly, beaches just 100 steps from door of the Sea Pirate #6 condo. Lay out and get some rays as your family enjoys the warm, clear water and soft surf. If sun bathing is not your adventure, then, take a walk down the beach collection sea shells. As you walk please observe the Sea Turtle Nests marked out with yellow tape (spring to fall). If you're lucky, you might see a hatching, but PLEASE don’t disturb.
* Other: Anna Maria Island also offers local shopping and restaurants for all budgets, from the very nice; to a blanket picnic on the beach. Drive north down Gulf Dr. and you might even see a pirate ship parked near the skate board park. The Island also offers local Art Shows, Historical landmarks, recreational parks, skateboard park for kids, and plenty of fun. If you have any questions, please call for more information.
Art and Culture: Enjoy the 'John Ringling Museum' and explore the many halls of amazing paintings and sculpture: free to public on Mondays (Yes, this is the same Ringling as the circus). The local Village of the Arts in down town Bradenton is open Friday and Saturdays. All in easy driving distance of the Island.
Parks: Take a trip off the Island to explore our many local State Parks in Bradenton. These include 'De Soto National Memorial' a nature preserve with walking trails along the bay; 'Robinson Preserve'- a great place for kayaking and bike riding with a tall observation tower; 'GT Bray Recreation Complex' Great place to play some baseball, basketball, or football; or the Manatee County Golf Course.
Shopping: Take a trip to 'St Armamds Circle' (Sarasota) where you will find a unique shopping experience with higher end shopping and fine dinning. Bradenton and Sarasota offer many local shopping centers for all budgets. The Red Barn Flea Market (free admission) open on the weekends where you will find locally grown fruits and vegetables and numerous other rare finds.
Sports: Bradenton is a the proud host of the Pittsburgh Pirates spring training camp at McKechnie Park. The Pirates arrive end of February and staying until opening day in April.
Amusement Parks: Bradenton and Anna Maria Island are located within one to two hours from Disney World, Bush Gardens, Universal Studios, Sea World, Lego Land, and many, many more parks in our area.
Airports... SRQ - Sarasota Bradenton Airport is located 20 minutes southeast of The Sea Pirate Unit 6. TPA - Tampa International Airport is one hour North just off I-75.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
pay by cash, check, or money order
Nightly Rate: $95 - $125
Weekly Rate: $665 - $875
Monthly Rate: $665 - $875
* 08/02/14 - 12/20/14 - $105 daily - $725 weekly - $2500 monthly
* 12/20/14 - 05/02/15 - $125 daily - $875 weekly - $3000 monthly
* 05/02/15 - 08/22/15 - $110 daily - $750 weekly - $2600 monthly
* 08/22/15 - 12/19/15 - $100 daily - $700 weekly - $2500 month