Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
Relax! This is beach living on a grand scale: spacious, inviting, and sun-lit.
Three-Bedroom Two-Bath Second Floor Luxury Victorian One Block From Guarded Beach and Upper End of Boardwalk
Living Room with Vaulted-Beamed Ceiling and Skylights, Marble Fireplace and Deck Adjoined to Dining Room and Kitchen with Vaulted Ceilings and Floor to Ceiling Windows
Master Bedroom with Vaulted Ceiling Adjoined to Master Bath with Jacuzzi and Separate Cornered SPA Shower Enclosure
Two Additional Bedrooms with Full Bath
Separate Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer
Neiman Marcus Designer Linens in Bedrooms
Exquisite Designer--Selected Furniture, Lighting, and Artwork
MacKenzie-Childs Accents in Every Room
Interior Designed by Planning & Design Collaborative of Philadelphia
Security Deposit Protection Plan is Offered through CSA Insurance for $50.00
Tenant will be covered up to $1,500 for any accidental damage to the property.
Otherwise a $1,000 Security Deposit will be charged to Tenant..
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We loved all aspects of our stay at this Victorian home with its designer furnishings and great artwork, especially the Monet reproduction in the master bedroom. The description was accurate regarding the location, layout, and amenities. The property was clean and very well-maintained. We especially liked all the different place mats and matching napkins, along with the two sets of china and ample crystal ware.
The owners provide excellent customer service, including access to a nearby realtor/manager 24 x 7 (this is a great service if ever needed).
We have been renting this property for more than ten years and highly recommend it. You will not be disappointed!
The guarded beaches are clean and the crowds are orderly. The owners provide high-speed internet access that we liked very much, as well as premium cable with thousands of on-demand movies and shows. The Bose sound dock digital music system for iPods was fabulous, as were all the other electronic toys in this home.
Activity and Interests
The possibilities for family activities and attractions are as limitless as the sand, sky, and sea.
6 Beach tags are provided.
Ocean City's summer season begins on Memorial Day weekend and ends gradually from Labor Day through the end of September.
Peak season is from July 4th until Labor Day. Discounted rates are available both before and after this time period. During April October through the end of November, most boardwalk merchants, all of the downtown area, and the numerous restaurants are open for business as usual.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 27 2017 - Sep 29 2018
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Property Damage Protection $99
Minimum Rental Period - SEVEN DAYS
NO RENTALS TO STUDENT GROUPS
Reservations Can Only be Guaranteed By a Fully Executed Lease.
NO SMOKING OR PETS.
Check-in Saturdays after 2:00 PM and Check-out Saturday by 10:00 AM
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 1900 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, shower
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, jetted tub
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Guests provide their own meals
- Designed with the amenities to provide you and your family an unparalled shore lifestyle vacation. Three Bedrooms, Two Full Baths, Master Bath with Jacuzzi and SPA Shower Enclosure 1 Queen Bed 4 Single Beds with 1 Futon Dining Room Seating for 8 with Two Different Settings of China and Crystal NEW Gas Stove and Microwave Central Air Conditioning and Living Room Ceiling Fan High-Speed Wireless Internet VCR and CD Cassette Players Private Sun Deck with Custom Sisal Rug and Awning Deck Furniture with Custom Cushions NEW Commercial Size Washer and Dryer in separate Laundry Room Dishwasher Gas Stove & Microwave Garbage Disposal Fully Equipped Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Espresso Maker, NEW Seneso Coffee Maker System with Pods, Smoothie Blender, NEW Toaster Outside Storage Facility with Beach Gear, including Several Boogie Boards for Surfing Beach Chairs and Beach Umbrella NEW Enclosed Outdoor Showers Gas Heat-NEW Furnace Gas Fireplace NON-SMOKING Our home is furnished for light housekeeping with dishes, cookware, silverware, glassware, pillows, and bedspreads. Bed and bath linens are NOT included. Everyday cleaning and paper products are provided, such as, dishwasher soap, dish detergent, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent. Green Certified Housecleaning Service Private Off-Street Parking for Two Cars